Thick Girls Doing Insanity- Where you at??!?

I am looking for support from women who are thicker doing Insanity! I have done insanity when I was small and I'm currently doing insanity at the highest weight I've ever been (200+). It would be nice to have similar women going through the same thing! Add me!

Replies

• sakura87929
    sakura87929 Posts: 1 Member
    nice photo on diet! I'm in Tokyo
  • lyndeerkg
    lyndeerkg Posts: 1 Member
    I do
  • jenndeezy
    jenndeezy Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! Same boat as u
  • kaelynAvery
    kaelynAvery Posts: 18 Member
    I'm so excited to meet you all!! We can get thru this together!
  • pballer23
    pballer23 Posts: 12 Member
    I am looking for support from women who are thicker doing Insanity! I have done insanity when I was small and I'm currently doing insanity at the highest weight I've ever been (200+). It would be nice to have similar women going through the same thing! Add me!

I just finished month 1!
  • JParris923
    JParris923 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting again...I've started a few times but never have stuck with it. I can't do it according to the calendar bc I work 12 hour shifts but I'd like to stick with it this time and be looking good come summer time!
  • kaelynAvery
    JParris923 wrote: »
    I'm just starting again...I've started a few times but never have stuck with it. I can't do it according to the calendar bc I work 12 hour shifts but I'd like to stick with it this time and be looking good come summer time!

If you can stick with it you will thank yourself later! It's totally worth it!
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    I started out over 200 pounds and so did a friend of mine. We did insanity only a few times a week and did other workouts the rest of the week. I am now down 60 pounds and do insanity still but only few times a month with my workouts being mainly wieghts and crossfit. Insanity is a great program, keep it up!
  • rtohealthy
    rtohealthy Posts: 5 Member
    I'm on day 2! Would love to help keep accountable! :smile:
  • laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    I plan on starting again! Feel free to add I need the motivation to keep doing it
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    I did years ago and got the results in my profile photo. I was 232 lbs. You can do this ladies. There were times I couldn't make it through the entire DVD but you get stronger every day which helps you to move forward. I'm doing The Master's Hammer and Chisel now but you all have my support and love. Rootin' for you guys!

Cheers to the Thick Ladies!
  • kaelynAvery
    I started out over 200 pounds and so did a friend of mine. We did insanity only a few times a week and did other workouts the rest of the week. I am now down 60 pounds and do insanity still but only few times a month with my workouts being mainly wieghts and crossfit. Insanity is a great program, keep it up!

Congrats on your weightloss!! Keep it up!
  • kaelynAvery
    kenyainez wrote: »
    I did years ago and got the results in my profile photo. I was 232 lbs. You can do this ladies. There were times I couldn't make it through the entire DVD but you get stronger every day which helps you to move forward. I'm doing The Master's Hammer and Chisel now but you all have my support and love. Rootin' for you guys!

Cheers to the Thick Ladies!

Awesome!! I did insanity before too about 2 yrs ago but I did it when I had already lost 20 some pounds. But now I'm 50lbs heavier (Yikes!) so it's a LOT harder than the first time!
  • hydro0816
    hydro0816 Posts: 3 Member
    I tried it twice but after 3 kids I just felt like with all the jumping I peed on myself the whole time lol so I have been doing the turbo fire instead and love it
  • kaelynAvery
    hydro0816 wrote: »
    I tried it twice but after 3 kids I just felt like with all the jumping I peed on myself the whole time lol so I have been doing the turbo fire instead and love it

Lmao!!! Oh man... Lol try working on some kegals and than come back to it lol. I did insanity 3 months after having my youngest daughter and I didn't feel like I was going to pee myself, I felt like my butt was going to fall out lmao! I don't have that problem now 3 years later so I'm assuming it's cuz everything has come back together lol!