Any Jawbone UP Users On Here?

Options
2»

Replies

• gabrielasuarez904
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm looking for motivation to please add me on jawbone. Gaby Suarez
  • GRIT_CJ
    GRIT_CJ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have an UP3 on the way, was it a smart choice...???
  • kerry1920
    kerry1920 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just got an UP2! Feel free to add me! Kerry Simon.
  • kbjones357
    kbjones357 Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    MamaGoat1 wrote: »
    I've had the UP3 for a couple of days. Still learning, but loving it so far. I'm a few days away from being 55. So I have a larger learning curve than you younger ones. I'm working toward losing baby fat from my baby that's getting married in a year!
    Any tips and tricks with the UP would be appreciated! Right now, I'm still in the fascination stage with it!

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply back, sometimes life gets in the way. I just turned 53 this year so I am really trying to get my weight down and maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle. The only interesting thing that I have found so far is the challenges that you can do but the challenges are only visible on your phone and not on the website. I also like the duels but I have problems finding people to do them with. I'm on my second UP24 because the button broke on the first one I had. What app do you use for the UP3? I bought an UP2 for a friend of mine but that one broke too...lol, after we fixed it, we could n't find the app anymore, is the UP Smart Coach for Health the new app for UP2, UP3 and UP4???

Kevin
  • kbjones357
    Options
    OyGeeBiv wrote: »
    I've just been comparing the different UP models, and also fitbits, trying to decide. I think I have it narrowed down to the UP24 and the UP3. I like that the UP3 is more sleek, and also less expensive. Do you find it to be a problem synching it to MFP? Any insight would be great. Thanks.

Well I still have my UP24, which is actually my second. I can't remember how I did it but I think I just went to the menu on the top left, and then to "App Gallery" and just selected the myfitnesspal app and it synced it all up. I was thinking about getting an UP3 or UP4 but I didn't see the app for them, just the UP Smart Coach for Health, is this the app that you use for your UP3?

Kevin
  • kbjones357
    Options
    I have just the basic Up for now (I think my bestie and I are getting each other FitBits for xmas) and I love it so far. Its really helping me more with my sleep habits and I LOVE that it "rates" your food entries on a scale of 1-10 and gives suggestions for improving literally everything in your life health wise. Really makes you much more conscious of what youre actually putting in your body. I realized a lot of my favorite snacks and meals werent actually nearly as healthy as I thought. and in conjunction with MFP i feel like theres no reason this shouldnt be cake work this time around.

I agree, MFP and any fitness tracker should get you where you want to be. Did you get the FitBit and if so, how do you like it?

Kevin
  • kbjones357
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ickybella wrote: »
    I have the Up Move! I love it! :smile: Feel free to add me.

Ok, I'm adding you right now...

Kevin

The app couldn't find you in the database, maybe you can add me: Kevin Jones
  • kbjones357
    Options
    OyGeeBiv wrote: »
    I got the UP2 yesterday.

How do you like it?
  • kbjones357
    Options
    kerry1920 wrote: »
    Just got an UP2! Feel free to add me! Kerry Simon.

I just added you...

Kevin
  • kbjones357
    Options
    GRIT_CJ wrote: »
    I have an UP3 on the way, was it a smart choice...???

I still have my UP24, how do you like your UP3? I was thinking about upgrading to that one as well.

Kevin
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had an UP, just the basic one. I got it originally to see if I'd use a fitness tracker. Now I have a Fitbit, mostly because I wanted something with HR. I like my Fitbit, but I miss the Jawbone app. It was, in my opinion, superior to the Fitbit app and more user-friendly.
  • kbjones357
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm looking for motivation to please add me on jawbone. Gaby Suarez

Adding you now...

Kevin
  • kbjones357
    Options
    @LadyLilion I think UP3 and UP4 have a heart rate monitor, but you answered a question I had about which one is better.

Thanks

Kevin Jones