Gym and fitness routine?

Options
Hello everyone!

I would like to know what your workout plan is, how many times a week you commit to the plan & your tip on how to stick to the plan?

I am currently trying to follow this plan -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mercedes2.htm
I have only completed Monday's workout due to work/school deadlines but I hope to jump back on it for the rest of this week! What do you think?

P.S.Does anyone know of any good weightloss protein shakes?
:)

Replies

• adriat
    adriat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like GNC shakes...not necessarily for weightloss...but a quick breakfast (just easier for me in the morning) and a way to get in a good amount of protein.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I would like to know what your workout plan is, how many times a week you commit to the plan & your tip on how to stick to the plan?

I am currently trying to follow this plan -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mercedes2.htm
    I have only completed Monday's workout due to work/school deadlines but I hope to jump back on it for the rest of this week! What do you think?

P.S.Does anyone know of any good weightloss protein shakes?
    :)

Are you an experienced lifter...that's an awful lot of isolation work right there and reps in one set. If you're a beginner you may be better with something like stronglifts 5x5 or starting strength which are 3x a week programmes but focus on progression

Do you need shakes? They aren't really for weightloss but for protein for cell repair.

How much protein you aiming for (0.64-0.8g per lb bodyweight as a minimum) ...0% Greek yogurt! chicken etc ...

• Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Lean body protein shakes vanilla or chocolate soft serve ice cream flavor are great.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    PS the 2 weeks is a misnomer, you won't see much difference in such a short time, maybe some water weight loss and a couple of lbs fat

Eat at a defecit and follow a resistance programme