Looking for more friends for support

Options
Hi, I've been logging in daily for 3 months now and lost 1 stone (14lb) so far (I was about 200lb when I started) I would like to lose about 3 stone more. I am taking it slowly, mainly trying to eat moderately, don't care too much about how long it takes..my goal is consistency and learning how to eat moderately without going into extremes. I also try and reach 10.000 steps daily. I am 32, married and in the UK. So please feel free to add me, I am happy about befriending people from all walks of life!

Replies

• c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    10,000 steps a day is a great goal! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • judywoody
    judywoody Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    10,000 steps a day is a great goal! Feel free to add me! :smile:

thank you! added u :-)
  • Phatdadnomore
    Phatdadnomore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    judywoody wrote: »
    Hi, I've been logging in daily for 3 months now and lost 1 stone (14lb) so far (I was about 200lb when I started) I would like to lose about 3 stone more. I am taking it slowly, mainly trying to eat moderately, don't care too much about how long it takes..my goal is consistency and learning how to eat moderately without going into extremes. I also try and reach 10.000 steps daily. I am 32, married and in the UK. So please feel free to add me, I am happy about befriending people from all walks of life!

Hi Judy, Im new to this MFP. Actually I tried it two years ago, but wasn't committed. Now I'm back and super motivated. I would love to make new friends to challenge me. Please add me if you would like. Have an amazing day!!
  • judywoody
    Options
    PhatDaddy4 wrote: »

Hi Judy, Im new to this MFP. Actually I tried it two years ago, but wasn't committed. Now I'm back and super motivated. I would love to make new friends to challenge me. Please add me if you would like. Have an amazing day!!

just added you. its my third attempt, too.. haha..after a few weeks it starts growing on u :-)
  • Phatdadnomore
    Phatdadnomore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great, Im glad I'm not the only "restarter". :)
  • judywoody
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • wonder_years2010
    wonder_years2010 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP too. I'm always craving food lately and I was looking for natural, healthy ways to help suppress my hunger cravings. You should try this! Add some honey to it for an extra boost. This tea helps with cravings, energy, sweet tooths! It's helped me a lot. 0 calories!!
  • judywoody
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP too. I'm always craving food lately and I was looking for natural, healthy ways to help suppress my hunger cravings. You should try this! Add some honey to it for an extra boost. This tea helps with cravings, energy, sweet tooths! It's helped me a lot. 0 calories!!

Thank you, seems like we dont have that in the UK. We have Yogi Tea but not this particular one. I will see if I can find it somewhere. Most of them are shipped from the US which makes it really expensive...
  • krumzzz
    krumzzz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi, Judy! I'm also in need of a friend for motivation and accountability. I have struggled with weight issues on and off for a long time. It's time for me to create a healthy relationship with food once and for all! I know there are a lot of things I need to change, but I'm trying to take the big things one at a time and get new habits in place. Logging every meal is really helping me be aware of what I'm eating, which is hugely important for me. I've made a strong start, but I know sooner or later I'll hit a slump or a wall. I feel them waiting for me! :smile: I would like to have a few friends helping me before that happens. And I hope to take my turn doing the encouraging as well. We can do this!
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good for you, this site is awesome so many people who have turned their life's round. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can do it!!! The support on here is great!
  • judywoody
    Options
    krumzzz wrote: »
    Hi, Judy! I'm also in need of a friend for motivation and accountability. I have struggled with weight issues on and off for a long time. It's time for me to create a healthy relationship with food once and for all! I know there are a lot of things I need to change, but I'm trying to take the big things one at a time and get new habits in place. Logging every meal is really helping me be aware of what I'm eating, which is hugely important for me. I've made a strong start, but I know sooner or later I'll hit a slump or a wall. I feel them waiting for me! :smile: I would like to have a few friends helping me before that happens. And I hope to take my turn doing the encouraging as well. We can do this!

Yes you are right, I log everything even if I go over my allowance. It really helps me. Thanks for adding me :-)We can do it!

Thank u all guys!
  • eTrevor79
    eTrevor79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    New here also. It's weird and great, but the online motivation has helped so far. Open call to add.

Thanks.
  • judywoody
    Options
    hey guys had lots of fun following my friends this last month. So I am recycling this post just to add more friends.It really makes a difference:-) feel free to add me!
  • magda62001
    magda62001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need a few motivational friends myself
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Great achievement with steps. Feel free to add me.
  • GetHealthynow1973
    GetHealthynow1973 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • judywoody
    Options
    thank you guys :-)