A little motivation to those who need it

Options
Exactly 2 months ago today, I started tracking my weight loss. I've lost exactly 20 pounds in 2 months! All together, I've lost 50 pounds since having the baby! I can't believe it! It's crazy how far I have come and how much I've achieved with losing weight and eating better and exercising. It sounds extremely cheesy and cliche, but I swear if I can do it then anyone can. It's never too late to be healthy :)

Replies

• bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cheffie12
    cheffie12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • dkh2006
    dkh2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job! My sister and I are trying this again. We are watching what we eat, tracking everything on myfitnesspal and trying to motivate each other the best we can since we are in different states. The problem I have is exercising. it is so hard for me to get started. I am an insurance agent so sit at a desk all day so when I get home I am mentally drained and just want to relax. I have been to a weightloss doctor several times but don't want to do that again due to the damage the pills do to the liver and since I am on a strong medication for psoriasis it is definitely not an option. I am hoping a message board like this will help me out as well. I hope everybody has a great day!
  • annebourne2
    annebourne2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, congratulations! Very motivating from someone who really needs it!
  • cheffie12
    Options
    dkh2006 wrote: »
    Great Job! My sister and I are trying this again. We are watching what we eat, tracking everything on myfitnesspal and trying to motivate each other the best we can since we are in different states. The problem I have is exercising. it is so hard for me to get started. I am an insurance agent so sit at a desk all day so when I get home I am mentally drained and just want to relax. I have been to a weightloss doctor several times but don't want to do that again due to the damage the pills do to the liver and since I am on a strong medication for psoriasis it is definitely not an option. I am hoping a message board like this will help me out as well. I hope everybody has a great day!

The best advice I could give you is to start slowly! Maybe when you wake up, take a 5 minute walk and then start increasing it when you start feeling better. And portion control really is the key! You could also do some squats at work! Start with just 5 and then start increasing the amount you do :) you could do them at your desk or when you go on break. It's so hard at the beginning and some days you want to throw in the towel, but once you start feeling better on the inside, you'll want to keep pushing yourself:) feel free to add me!
  • cheffie12
    Options
    That's fantastic, congratulations! Very motivating from someone who really needs it!

I'm glad I could help you! It's always nice to know that you're not alone and this app helps! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
  • cheffie12
    Options
    verptwerp wrote: »
    idk7z4ub0tjw.gif

Haha that's awesome! Thanks!
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options