21 day fix

Options
2»

Replies

• Sambo_fitness
    Sambo_fitness Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix is great if you are first starting to exercise at home. It helps you to manage your diet as well, but the containers can be a pain. Kudos to everyone that can constantly plan out and cook based off of this... The idea is portion control, but it is not 100% ideal to survive with using the containers for the rest of your life.

I keep track of my calories and what I am eating. I got into this habit in order to make sure I'm not overeating. Your diet is the most important part of losing weight and staying healthy. Exercises help and I totally recommend 21 Day Fix, but unless you can control your diet, you will not see results.
  • peacock567
    peacock567 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I loves the 21 day fix workouts. After my first round i lost 5 lbs but i went down an entire pant size and got tons of compliments from people. Its a really tough workout but i loved being able to do it at home.
  • latina827
    latina827 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    peacock567 wrote: »
    I loves the 21 day fix workouts. After my first round i lost 5 lbs but i went down an entire pant size and got tons of compliments from people. Its a really tough workout but i loved being able to do it at home.

Please add me !! I just started again 21day fix I need motivation.
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ij921y57x52i.jpg

These are my 14 day and 21 day progress pics from my first time with 21DF. These jeans are not stretchy in the slightest and were so very tight I had trouble getting them on when I started day 1. I think I lost 6lbs that first round.
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    91m9ceoq0huv.jpeg
    This is after 7 weeks, 8 pounds and close to 10 inches!
  • brit4896
    brit4896 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    carlypie84 wrote: »
    ij921y57x52i.jpg

These are my 14 day and 21 day progress pics from my first time with 21DF. These jeans are not stretchy in the slightest and were so very tight I had trouble getting them on when I started day 1. I think I lost 6lbs that first round.

Wow that's awesome for just halfway of the program!
  • brit4896
    Options
    91m9ceoq0huv.jpeg
    This is after 7 weeks, 8 pounds and close to 10 inches!

Wow awesome! I'd love to lose 10 inches lol! U look great!
  • brit4896
    Options
    sammyeuph wrote: »
    21 Day Fix is great if you are first starting to exercise at home. It helps you to manage your diet as well, but the containers can be a pain. Kudos to everyone that can constantly plan out and cook based off of this... The idea is portion control, but it is not 100% ideal to survive with using the containers for the rest of your life.

I keep track of my calories and what I am eating. I got into this habit in order to make sure I'm not overeating. Your diet is the most important part of losing weight and staying healthy. Exercises help and I totally recommend 21 Day Fix, but unless you can control your diet, you will not see results.

That's why I'm using MFP, it sure puts things into perspective of what your eating daily! I plan to log everything and stay within my calorie deficit. I've been walking on treadmill and riding a stationary bike for now. My mom had give me the 21 day fix DVDs and I was curious about it. I've seen so many testimonials about ppl losing lots of inches, but idk if it's real or just for publicity.
  • gunrock1970
    gunrock1970 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My wife has cajoled me into ordering 21 Day Fix Extreme as we were getting a bit bored with T25 and she isn't excited by Les Mills Combat that I have waiting.

It turned up today. I'll rip the DVDs (so I don't have to watch FBI warnings or ads for products and websites I already know about or don't want. And no, I don't want the healthiest meal of the day to be an overpriced drink. If I want a meal in a cup I'll have a Cup-a-soup or liquidize my dinner!)

Might help shift the 6lbs I added over Christmas, we'll see.
  • newjennifer37
    newjennifer37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi I'm Jennifer I did 21days fixs last 2014 I did round1 I lost 17 pounds in 21days.then I stop doing it the I started back dec28,2015 round1 I did it for 21 days fix I did the workouts alots I lost 3pounds and I lost 2 inches I did not do a lot with my food...
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I finished the 21 day fix 2 weeks ago. Lost 6lbs and 6 inches all around. I really liked it. I've started PiYo now and I'm on week 2. I really recommend that one to.