bariatric buddies

Options
Looking for support pre bariatric surgery. I am looking to have it done around the new year. I am not looking for advice against it unless you have personally had the surgery (sleeve or RNY)

Replies

• MoOnTheMove
    MoOnTheMove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get RNY done in December of this year. I am also looking for support
  • knjitters
    knjitters Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 5 weeks PO.. friend me if you like
  • RachaelBaker23
    RachaelBaker23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am almost 8 weeks out from my sleeve, and I honestly think it's the best decision I've ever made. Feel free to friend me!
  • MachismoPump
    MachismoPump Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just got the MFP, I'm now 2 years post-op RNY have been strength training for 6 months now. More friends and support are welcome!
  • danielle_evette
    danielle_evette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm going thru the process to have the sleeve. Would love some friends who have done it
  • meltinglbs
    meltinglbs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am brand new to MFP and will be having VSG this spring. Is there a message board specific to bariatric folks? I'm very excited to connect with others!
  • cberenholz
    cberenholz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there people. I'm 4 weeks post op VSG. Trying to find some friends in common. I am also a single mom of three and about to go back to school. I'm from central mass.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Eighteen months out and I am maintaining my loss. I have a transformed life; I am much more active now.
  • kamily828
    kamily828 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to have the sleeve done. I had my psych eval, but the psychologist didn't approve me. I'm still staying on track and try to regroup.
    Friend me if you like