Microsoft health app

Options
I have my iPhone,Microsoft band 2, Microsoft health app and MVP all connected fine, the band is syncing with Microsoft Health but nothing is syncing into MFP. Am I missing something? Is there a trick to getting this to work?

Replies

• djpdonnelly
    djpdonnelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've also just connected to MS Health App and don't see the data syncing. I got a 3 month free trial of MFP premium along with my MS Band 2 purchase and I won't be continuing as a paid member if the two apps don't work together.
  • steven_heal
    steven_heal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same set up and same sync problem. I have an iphone MH and MFP but the band will not sync steps
  • thedeuce01
    thedeuce01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same issue here, except I have a Windows Phone. It used to work fine with by gen 1 Band.
  • fionna314
    fionna314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine synced for about a week then stopped. No idea why. No updates that I noticed. So frustrating. iPhone with band2
  • haydiz70
    haydiz70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have the Band 2 and it doesn't sync with MFP for me either. It's a known issue, as I saw a post from MFP a few days ago. Not sure what the problem is. I'm using a different calorie counting app now that does sync flawlessly.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im having the same issue now, has there been an update?