Committed to changing my life for the better

Options
pmunguia48
pmunguia48 Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone i normally wouldn't be mentioning my issues but i think talking about your health weight and mind is very important and coming to the realization that many people both young and old its a struggle into the mind set to do something about is the first trst you must concur wanting is not good enough you just have to do it. It not easy i know i been battling my mind and body for years health issues very jogh blood pressure so many medications i forget the names and schedule to take them. I been waiting to do something about it at 247lbs its the heavest i ever been and i felt weaker and just felt like doing nothing all day everyday that was my liife. Now i made a promise to myself that i was going to take control of my mind, my health and body i happy to say I'am concurring my mind next it will be my body and health ill keep you posted oh and i have lost 8 lbs sense the biginning of the year.

Replies

• ErinR82
    ErinR82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 8lbs and on getting motivated! :) You can do this!
  • Jimcal5810
    Jimcal5810 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's great I'm glad to hear your gaining control. Hope we can all maintain our control. I think This MFP is wonderful, it's been working great for me! between helping me maintain control of my diet, and adding some exercise, I've lost 6.2 pounds in five days.
  • Azizoo
    Azizoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Best of luck
  • pmunguia48
    Options
    Thank you
  • pmunguia48
    Options
    One day at a time, the mind is more powerful the the body and you started to train your mind and your body is listening doesn't it feel great keep it up remember one day at a time.
  • CutsandCurves
    CutsandCurves Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a wonderful journey. Cheers you on.
  • pmunguia48
    Options
    Thank you so much i feel great and excited.
  • pmunguia48
    Options
    Jimcal5810 wrote: »
    That's great I'm glad to hear your gaining control. Hope we can all maintain our control. I think This MFP is wonderful, it's been working great for me! between helping me maintain control of my diet, and adding some exercise, I've lost 6.2 pounds in five days.

Thats great one day at a time and one pound at a time keep focus and strong minded and I'am sure you'll accomplish your goals good luck.