Motivation for exersice!! Xxx

Options
This may seem a little weird haha but this is how I get through some intense workout ... I imagine the amazing beach body I know I can achieve if I work hard enough. And realise if I quit or don't put enough effort into my workouts all that hard work and progress will be lost. This may not work for everyone but certainly helped me! Just imagine the perfect body you dream about whether you want to lose fat or have a more toned body :) I'd love to hear anyone else's ideas, tips or experiences all welcome

Replies

• fernboldt
    fernboldt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just hoping for a healthy body. It's way too late for a "beach body." I'm in my 70s!
  • BeckyyyXxxx486
    BeckyyyXxxx486 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well you'd think that but my friends dad is 75 and still has a 6 pack and toned body. Goes to show that it's never too late to get the body you want :))
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    This may seem a little weird haha but this is how I get through some intense workout ... I imagine the amazing beach body I know I can achieve if I work hard enough. And realise if I quit or don't put enough effort into my workouts all that hard work and progress will be lost. This may not work for everyone but certainly helped me! Just imagine the perfect body you dream about whether you want to lose fat or have a more toned body :) I'd love to hear anyone else's ideas, tips or experiences all welcome

you're 18? A perfect body doesn't exist and am curious if you sell beach body products..sounds a wee bit like an ad.. :#
  • BeckyyyXxxx486
    BeckyyyXxxx486 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm 18 haha and I meant that some people may have a part of their body they'd love to change or improve on which is good in a way as it gives a reason to exersice or just simply to become healthier and feel better about ourself... And this is not an ad btw I was just sharing how I became motivated to continue my diet and exersice :L
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Well you'd think that but my friends dad is 75 and still has a 6 pack and toned body. Goes to show that it's never too late to get the body you want :))

75 and abs, impressive
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    LEAN, MEAN, POP PILATES MACHINE. – Kiersten D’nae Turpin
    Read more at http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2012/05/11/my-top-motivational-fitness-quotes/#OmvX3rxI2C7tY7OX.99