Flab To Almost Abs (Still In Progress)

Options
kbaum84
kbaum84 Posts: 9 Member
Well here I am 6 months and some days later and so much closer to those elusive abs I have never seen before! It has been a long struggle to get this journey rolling but I am so motivated, and I am sure that I will discover my abs soon enough! All good things come to those who wait, (and sweat while doing so!) if it happens over night where is the satisfaction in that! I have been off and on with myfitnesspal and have lost weight tracking my food but was not fully committed to a workout program so my weight loss was not what it could of been. It was not till I got tired of how I felt and looked that I decided I had to do something. When I turned 30 I was determined to be in the best shape of my life from here on out! I decided to try P90X3 and it was what I needed! I like being able to workout from home and have everything laid out in front of me! I cut out all the garbage food and started eating clean and that's when the transformation began! 30 minute workouts is where its at! get in and get done! The first round I lost 30 pounds! so i decided to do another round and lost another 14 pounds! now things are crawling along but the less you have the slower it goes (so i hear) So that is where I am at now... still no abs but It is a work in progress! my next plan (starting Monday) is Insanity Max:30 I am hoping that within the next 60 days i can melt away the last bit of fat around my abs! we shall see! and i plan on trying to keep my progress up to date! Here are some of my before and after pictures from P90X3!

Before: 190lbs
gj4g90nnahbl.jpg
I was so unhappy! !
7xqaf1gv9ex1.jpg

Now: 144lbs
oh7h2jpngmu1.jpg
Much, Much happier!
yk2h0jlgalmd.jpg

I will post my before and after photos of Insanity Max:30 when I finish the program! Hopefully by then I will have uncovered my elusive abs!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!