Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    oh no... having a random change in schedule can make it super hard for me to get my workout in.. I'm impressed you got yours done!! That's super awesome!

I started week 2 yesterday, and I'm already seeing results and feeling stronger.
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was meant to do my last workout 2 yesterday but this chest cold got the better of me. Resting today too in hopes I can get back at it tomorrow! I love reading everyone progress it's so inspiring!!
  • 15Veronica
    15Veronica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amanda - That's great that you're already seeing results! That always helps my motivation.
    Dani - Hope you feel better soon!

I'm on Week 4 and finished Phase 1, Workout 4 this morning. Only cardio to go and I'll be done for the week. I found my notes from the last time I did this program. I made it to 5.5 weeks before stopping. Looks like my family went camping, then I got bronchitis and then school started. I ended up skipping almost 3 weeks before trying to pick it up again. But after about another week, I stopped again.

So my mini goal is to make it to Week 6 this time :) (and then keep going of course but trying for baby steps!)
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Had to take off yesterday. But today I do w2D2. I feel stronger than when I did it last week! :)
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am doing this. Currently half way through week 3. Cardio 1 today :) I did this program last January with amazing results. Any one who is doing it feel free to add me as a friend :) I am active and love to help motivate!
  • beckyml1980
    Options
    So finished cardio 3 last night! And got up at 430 am to do phase 1 WO 3 ( I hate that one). I swear this woman tries to literally kill me daily!

Have a great day body revolutioners!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    @becky..."got up at 4:30am".....wow you are dedicated! :)
  • 15Veronica
    edited January 2016
    Options
    hmrey - I agree on feeling stronger - I've noticed that while I'm still out of breathe on this cardio, I'm able to do more of the actual steps than I did in Week 1. Good job!

becky - Welcome! Nice job on finishing that workout! Cardio 1 is my least favorite out of all the workouts so far - those suicides at the end finish me off every time.

So I'm officially DONE with MONTH 1!!! I was so glad to do that Cardio 1 for the LAST TIME this morning!! Tomorrow is my rest day and my measuring day. I'll post my results but not expecting huge decreases. My jeans do feel a little looser and I'm wearing a pair that I couldn't button before I started this workout so that's encouraging!
  • beckyml1980
    Options
    hmrey76 wrote: »
    @becky..."got up at 4:30am".....wow you are dedicated! :)

Thank you :) I feel if I can't get it in any other time, then up I get! If I miss one then I will likely fall back into my slacker pattern :)
  • beckyml1980
    Options
    15Veronica wrote: »
    hmrey - I agree on feeling stronger - I've noticed that while I'm still out of breathe on this cardio, I'm able to do more of the actual steps than I did in Week 1. Good job!

becky - Welcome! Nice job on finishing that workout! Cardio 1 is my least favorite out of all the workouts so far - those suicides at the end finish me off every time.

So I'm officially DONE with MONTH 1!!! I was so glad to do that Cardio 1 for the LAST TIME this morning!! Tomorrow is my rest day and my measuring day. I'll post my results but not expecting huge decreases. My jeans do feel a little looser and I'm wearing a pair that I couldn't button before I started this workout so that's encouraging!

Month 2 was from from what I remember. Although I remember not liking WO 5.... Good job on finishing month 1! 1 down 2 more to go!

• 15Veronica
    Options
    Thanks becky!

Here's my Month 1 Results:
    Weight: lost 4 lbs
    Abs: down 1"
    Hips: down 1/2"
    Thigh: down 1/2"

I'm very pleased with this results! This is about what I lose in the first month on these programs. I think my abs are a result of working out plus eating better (which means less bloating). And my hips and thighs explain why those jeans fit better yesterday!

I wasn't perfect in the first four weeks - I took off a couple of days here and there in the first two weeks due to travel and sickness and then I had a couple of days where my calories intake was more than my goal. So it definitely shows that even if you have a bad day or a couple of bad days, that you can still do this!

Now onto Month 2 tomorrow!
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    @15Veronica WOW those are great numbers!!

I'll have to remind myself to measure in a few weeks.. I finish up week tomorrow! :)

• hmrey76
    Options
    @15veronica

Great job on finishing phase 1! Those are great results too! :) I am currently working on finishing week 2.
  • 15Veronica
    Options
    Thanks @amandabullock120 and @hmrey76 (didn't know I could tag names, that's neat)! Congrats on finishing up your current week! That always feels good to be able to cross that off the calendar.

Phase 2 starts off with JM concentrating on arms - on the floor, up on her feet, back down on the floor, up again...Lol. I'm going to be feeling this tomorrow morning.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Doing my last workout 2 today!! Sounds like everyone is doing great!
  • 15Veronica
    Options
    Good job @dani_doing_it !

Well, I think I'm jinxed when it comes to doing Week 5. I was 9 minutes into Workout 6 when I pulled something in my back. I've had back issues in the past so I'm always very careful when it comes to back exercises and modify when I need to. I was doing a plank and pulling up a weight in my hand when that side of my back had a sharp pain.

This pain feels familiar - like when I've had issues in the past and was out for a few days so I may have to postpone my workouts until later this week. I may see if I can still walk these next few days, just to do something.
  • Icandoit233
    Icandoit233 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! :) anyone else?
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    @15Veronica I hope your ok, take care of that back.
    @Icandoit233 Welcome! It's never too late
  • Sally4Change
    Sally4Change Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well I did the first five days last week...missed Saturday's Cardio day. Will start off tomorrow with work out one. Really could use an accountability person to do with. Y'all help knowing you are doing it too. Really like this routine, don't know why I find it so hard to stick with.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    @Sally4Change feel free to add me! I find this thread very motivating too! It's a great program that can give you great results if you stick with it and watch your food. I'm at 1500 a day and has been working great as long as I don't eat crappy