Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Started week 4 this morning! Feeling amazing, noticing changes. I love this program! Have a great day!
  • MsChocolateOne
    MsChocolateOne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm on week 2. This is second time trying this program I made it to week 4 in 2014 but 2015 I was not active at all. Hoping to lose 35lbs by April just to push myself to finally get off my *kitten*. Feel free to add me!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Week 3 w/o 3 just kicked my butt!!
    I struggle with the crescent move, I workout on the carpet and find it hard bringing my foot up without it dragging.
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Week 3 w/o 3 just kicked my butt!!
    I struggle with the crescent move, I workout on the carpet and find it hard bringing my foot up without it dragging.

YES!! I'm not very flexible an cant bring my leg up that far, or maybe my chub gets in the way.. LOL

I'm hoping week 5 will be better. I cant wait to be done with workout 3 :)
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

I just finished week 2.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    @amandabullock120 yes I have that problem lol especially with V sits. My belly sticks out so I can't keep my knees together when I pull them in lol
  • 15Veronica
    15Veronica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @beckyml1980 - You're almost finished with Month 1, way to go!!
    @MsChocolateOne - Welcome! I'm with you - only made it to Week 5 and trying to get past that this year.
    @hmrey76 - Yeah on finishing Week 2!!

After taking off a day, I re-did Workout 6 this morning. I did finish it but my right knee started hurting. I think I'm falling apart! So I modified some of the moves since there are many lunges in this workout.

Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    Modified moves still count in my book! Keep up the hard work :)
  • lilg540
    lilg540 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started Body Revolution on January 4th :smile: hope everyone is doing great with their weeks!! I just started 3-4 and I hate 3 but LOVE 4 lol. Hoping I improve!!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    lilg540 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I started Body Revolution on January 4th :smile: hope everyone is doing great with their weeks!! I just started 3-4 and I hate 3 but LOVE 4 lol. Hoping I improve!!

I feel the same way! :) just started week 3 today
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    I have to confess I don't like the cardio workouts so I usually do something else. Today I thought I'd try 6w6p and wow... That was no joke
  • amandabullock120
    Options
    I have to confess I don't like the cardio workouts so I usually do something else. Today I thought I'd try 6w6p and wow... That was no joke

Omg so do I. I sub it for Something else too. Oh and I'm not a fan of work out 3.... Ugh planks
  • hmrey76
    Options
    @dani_doing_it 6w6p is a great workout! I forgot I had it until I saw you mention it. Maybe I will squeeze that in tonight! :)
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Into week 5 this week. Jillian is seriously killing me. I swear to god! But i love it! Just finished cardio 2 in week 5. :) Have a great week!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    Just finished week 3! :)
  • hmrey76
    Options
    finishing up phase 1 tonight! how is everyone else doing?
  • Sally4Change
    Sally4Change Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have failed at it...maybe one day I will go back to it and actually do the whole program. Don't know what my problem is...
  • LValyear
    LValyear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else still doing the program?
    I started at the beginning of Feb and just finished week 4. I think I am gonna do another week of DVDS 3 and 4. I too sub out the Cardio days with 30 mins of the Elliptical and still have had great results!!
  • amandabullock120
    Options
    LValyear wrote: »
    I started at the beginning of Feb and just finished week 4. I think I am gonna do another week of DVDS 3 and 4. I too sub out the Cardio days with 30 mins of the Elliptical and still have had great results!!

Hi LValyear, I'm still doing the program. I just finished phase one and will be starting phase 2 tomorrow. I was sick for a few weeks and decided to restart the program. I hear phase 2 is intense so staying at weeks 3/4 might help you be stronger for the next phase.

• hmrey76
    Options
    LValyear wrote: »

I just started week 8!