UK based

Options
Hi, I'm in the UK, living in the North East! Hope everyone is well!

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    H
  • Neffny89
    Neffny89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the north east too! In good thanks! You? X
  • linzp609
    linzp609 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, also from the northeast xx
  • Neffny89
    Neffny89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I only started today! How you guys finding it? X
  • hlc302
    hlc302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi northeast too , started last year on here but only briefly as I became immobile (back surgery & other complications that i wont bore you with ! ) so gained 3 stone . Im in a better mindset now so just started giving it another go , lost 2 lbs so far ! my calorie intake to lose 2lb a week has come up as around 1200 does that compare with anyone ? as seems low !!
    H
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm a north east lass too
  • irishingeordieland
    Options
    Wow! Lots of North East people! I'm following a food plan set by my personal trainer then PT sessions and classes so sometimes not inputting into My fitness pal. How about everyone else?x

• zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here in Sunny Birmingham lol. Ok I lie it's bloody freezing cold with snow all over the place. Didn't stop me doing a 3 mile walk this morning though. I've been on MFP since December 2013 and have lost over 13 stone :-)
  • halilbuz
    halilbuz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Surrey
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm in snowy Brighton :) x
  • fitak123
    fitak123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope you don't mind me joining in the conversation. I'm from Yorkshire, covered with snow and starting with MFP today. Excited!
  • ThePhilCanavan
    ThePhilCanavan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im from rainy north west haha
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    From the North West. No snow, just rain.
  • Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Holmfirth West Yorkshire, need to lose about a stone, enjoy running but lost my way, determined to get back on track, also stopped smoking recently so making it a bit harder than I'd like,
  • krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Essex here!
  • hlc302
    hlc302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I,m managing to input every day as I find it really helps me keep track of those cals ! Im from Darlington , I could do with adding some friends if anyones interested as I think a small group to keep checking in with would be great. Im just getting the jist of FP forums discussion tools etc .
  • irishingeordieland
    Options
    Lovely to see lots of UK people
  • suerichardson42
    suerichardson42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi from Cornwall, please feel free to add me, we all need as much help and support as possible
  • HL9699
    HL9699 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Suffolk, always nice to have more fitness buddies
  • allibeee
    allibeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Oxfordshire and have got 3 stone to lose.

I'm turning 40 in a couple of months and getting married this year so I want a fresh start and not to be fat any more.

I've just done my first week on MFP and I'm going to Aqua Fit tomorrow, has anyone here done that before?

Good luck all of you!