Getting back on track

noradenno
noradenno Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys! Long story with me but I have a bad eating problem. For the past 3 years my weight has been going up fast or dropping. Started at a healthy weight, gained up to 160, lost to 125, gained to 170, lost to 119, gained to 170, lost to 140, gained back to 170. It's really sad. Tired of this binge problem I have. I just want to get back to being fit and lean again. I'm tired of being uncomfortable and hiding in Baggie clothes. I decided to post all my progress on here. First time being public about it, but I need all the support I can get! My goal is to lose 45 lbs and learn to maintain it!! Add me and let's motivate each other

Replies

• wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    So do a lot of people. This is a great place for support. Mostly everyone knows what u r going through. Feel free to add me!
  • jason6252
    jason6252 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in the same boat as well. Add me if you like and we will try to motivate each other to loose it and keep it off for good
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Hi, While reading your story I felt that it was exactly the same story but ever since I started this app and keeping the calorie tracking, I am able to loose about 6 kgs so far and 15 kgs more to go. Sending you a request to add.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    So happy that you're getting back on track! MFP is a great tool!
  • Tiggerlion1
    Tiggerlion1 Posts: 1 Member
    Very common problem, but same for me ever since I started using MFP I have doing just fine.
    However I also have a eating problem, I just love food but every time I see myself gaining a couple pounds I try to refocus on my goal which is to get healthy again. And remember food is like any other addiction you can't be around other people who are doing the same addictive things because you will fall right into it again.