I have done it thank you everyone but the Journey doesn't stop here!!

Options
I HAVE DONE IT !!!!! I am the happiest women in the world. I have lost 4 STONE!! I started my journey 197 days ago I started off at 18 stone 3 pounds I am now delighted to say I'm 14 stone 3 pounds. I can't believe I did it. I never thought I could go for a walk without getting breathless go up the stairs without getting breathless running with Jack without getting breathless. I feel a million times better. I have more Energy then which means I can do so much more.

Replies

• jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We're similar starting weights (I was a bit heavier) but I'm looking to lose a bit more. So good to hear success stories!
  • xveer22
    xveer22 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratualtios! Enjoy and take care of your new body :)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Congrats - love how happy you sound!
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! <3
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    amazing congratulations
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Well done..that's a great milestone!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    What a lovey thread :-) Well done lass!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations!!! I love reading these types of threads! Way to go!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love reading these success stories!
  • lisa_roberts
    lisa_roberts Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much it really helps hearing lovely comments I'm so excited 200 days and still counting. It's become a way of life and I love it. Xx
  • katzunghope
    katzunghope Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey what helped you....please share your exercise schedule too..thats an awesome progress!
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    Exercise schedule sorry to say I don't really have one I just made more of a conscious effort to walk rather than using the car. Some days I'm lucky if I do 500 steps and others I do well over 10,000. Some days I go swimming or long walks it varies the one thing I have learnt is that if you have a set routine your body will get used to it therefore it will not burn as many calories so I do things spontaneously like today I had a big breakfast then wasn't hungry till dinner this evening but only had 300 cal left so I decided I will walk my child to youth club and walk to pick him up over 7000 steps and it gave me a few more calories to have a nice dinner which was gammon and actfry chips. I still have 250 cals left. I work on the road and not so my day is very all the time.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Way to go, well done.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey
  • lisa_roberts
    Options
    Thank you
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great job! :)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)<3
  • sonnydaniels
    sonnydaniels Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!