No longer changing :( PICS

Options

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Ummmmmm.............What is it you're trying to lose again?
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options

love handles!!!! and fatty thighs/*kitten* lol. I kinda just wanna be almost all muscle :)
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, you look more toned in the second picture.. and let me just say.. You look amazing! =)
    It has been about a month since I've taken progress pics. I don't think i'm changing anymore!! :( There is only about a 2-3lb difference, but I don't see anything changing in the way I actually look. I don't really care about the number anymore, just the results. Am I nuts??

about 1 month ago

6weeks1-1.jpg
    6weeks2.jpg

Last night

SAM_1273-1.jpg
    SAM_1276.jpg

anyone know how to get out of this stall out?? TIA
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    You won't get "muscly" if you lift weights. You're a girl and you're eating to a calorie deficit. Lifting weights would help you retain your muscle while you lose weight, and it would help you lose just fat. If you just do cardio and ab work, you will lose a lot of muscle along with fat when you lose weight and therefore your body fat composition won't change as fast and you won't see the toning you're looking for.
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Flawless.
  • Abrasue
    Options
    You won't get "muscly" if you lift weights. You're a girl and you're eating to a calorie deficit. Lifting weights would help you retain your muscle while you lose weight, and it would help you lose just fat. If you just do cardio and ab work, you will lose a lot of muscle along with fat when you lose weight and therefore your body fat composition won't change as fast and you won't see the toning you're looking for.

sooo.....what do I do?? lol
  • Abrasue
    Options
    Flawless.

lol hardly, but thank you :)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I thought only men had 6 packs but by looking at your pictures I think you look stunning, don't lose anymore weight just do some toning exercises if not you will look really skinny. Well done on what you have achieved
  • brosehemian
    brosehemian Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look a little more cut, and little more tight. all you can do is keep going. stay beautiful.
  • Abrasue
    Options
    I thought only men had 6 packs but by looking at your pictures I think you look stunning, don't lose anymore weight just do some toning exercises if not you will look really skinny. Well done on what you have achieved

yup, thats where i'm just about at. i'd love to hit my 'goal' weight but I think i might be too skinny at that point. I just want to gain muscle now.
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Options
    Your figure is what I'm aiming for. its nice to actually see it for real. What are your stats?

So give me some tips? I'll be mega happy when I look like you!! lol! :-)
  • Abrasue
    Options
    Your figure is what I'm aiming for. its nice to actually see it for real. What are your stats?

So give me some tips? I'll be mega happy when I look like you!! lol! :-)

I'm 5'7", I started at 152 and i'm currently at 133 as of this AM. My end goal is to be about 125 of all muscle.
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options

love handles!!!! and fatty thighs/*kitten* lol. I kinda just wanna be almost all muscle :)

Love handles?? Are we looking at the same pictures?
  • Abrasue
    Options

Love handles?? Are we looking at the same pictures?

haha yes, want me to take a pic with a big ol' pinch of them?? they are there....trust lol
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything that needs to change. You look fantastic and gorgeous!!! Everything is well defined... you've got the whole package! :)
  • Abrasue
    Options
    I don't see anything that needs to change. You look fantastic and gorgeous!!! Everything is well defined... you've got the whole package! :)

must be a good angle. lol there is still plently of work to do :) but I thank you for the kind words
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Options
    cool! I'm 5"7 at 137 at the moment. Just a few more to go. Started out at 142ish.
    Definitely motivating me!!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    cool! I'm 5"7 at 137 at the moment. Just a few more to go. Started out at 142ish.
    Definitely motivating me!!

rock on!! keep up the hard work!! :)
  • olo567
    olo567 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd say definitely stop looking at the scale and bring the deficit down to 250 cal or less per week. The weight might change little bit by little bit, but use the mirror to get a better picture of how these exercises are helping. You are already near the lower end of normal BMI, you just want to be changing composition now, not losing lbs!
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    In short,

-Lift heavy weights -- 3 sets of 5-12 reps which leads to technical failure, where you can't do one more rep correctly.
    -Eat one gram of protein per pound of lean body mass.
    -After intense workouts, try to have some simple carbs and a liquid form protein -- like a protein shake, chocolate milk, orange juice with whey, or something like that. It will help repair your muscles after a workout
    -Reduce your calorie deficit per day to around 250 calories, or half a pound per week. That also means eating back all of your exercise calories.

There is a good (relatively long) thread on this posted by one of the resident experts:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/113609-relatively-light-people-trying-to-get-leaner
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!