Need a MFP Pro

Options
Just got started on here a few days ago and I am really enjoying it so far. Currently weigh 236 lbs and I'm trying to get to around 205 or 200 when I leave for vacation to a tropical paradise on 4/20/16. I have an athletic build and really only look fat in the stomach area. I've been eating healthy this past week for probably the first time in 10 years when I was a senior playing HS football and basketball. I need someone to look at my diary (should be open) and tell me if I keep up this pace, should I be able to reach my goal? I've also found it really hard to burn over 1300 cals/day exercising mon-fri when I don't have as much time. I had to do two-a-days this weekend to make it happen. Any help from someone with some experience would be greatly appreciated. If you're just getting started, add me as well! I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• winslowhockeymom
    winslowhockeymom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do you have an OrangeTheory Near you? My husband burns well over 1,000 each session and I do anywhere from 400 to 600. It is intense and awesome! We have a retired NFL football player who teaches our class! They are popping up all around the country.

Best of Luck to you!
  • tgrieger87
    tgrieger87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up and there is one within 3 minutes of me. I'm definitely going to check it out, thanks! Only thing is they didn't have prices listed for the memberships on the website. I'm already laying for a gym membership is it very expensive?