Trader Joe's

Options
2»

Replies

• niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Tricolor quinoa is my recent favorite! Also their chicken gyoza potstickers that makes quick meals!
    Favorite desert from TJ is mango cream bar-- only 60 kcal per bar! Great for a quick sweet-tooth fix :p
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    YeaYeaPueblo Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ohh!! I'm loving this feed. I'm going to California next week.I'm visiting from interior Alaska where there are exactly zero trader joes (and zero Target stores). I plan to ship myself a box of goodies so I have specialty non-perishables to last a little while. Future self will thank me. Present self thanks you all for the good ideas!
  • seabrzjo
    seabrzjo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ohh!! I'm loving this feed. I'm going to California next week.I'm visiting from interior Alaska where there are exactly zero trader joes (and zero Target stores). I plan to ship myself a box of goodies so I have specialty non-perishables to last a little while. Future self will thank me. Present self thanks you all for the good ideas!

I feel your pain, YeaYea. The lack of nearby Trader Joe's is not just limited to rural areas. I live on the bustling Central FL east coast and the closest TJ is 48 miles away. Even if I chose to go, the traffic to get there (thru Orlando) is horrendous. Have fun in CA!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,969 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's is the best for nuts. Last month, their pecans were cheaper than at Walmart.
  • _nicole_jane
    _nicole_jane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great ideas!
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like their Chili Lime chicken burgers (in the frozen section). They usually have a good price on almond milk too.
  • lpappas84
    lpappas84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The Mexicali and Crunchy Slaw salads are SO good, and great when you need a quick and healthy lunch!
  • mlheideman
    mlheideman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thai chili almonds... spicy & awesome
    Tiki masala
    Roasted coconut
    Kale chips
    Goat cheese
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Brandi1168 wrote: »
    I like their Chili Lime chicken burgers (in the frozen section). They usually have a good price on almond milk too.

I love those burgers!

I also think their turkey bacon is the best. That reminds me... I'm almost out. I'll have to see if they have those mushroom fries!
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Brandi1168 wrote: »

I love those burgers!

I also think their turkey bacon is the best. That reminds me... I'm almost out. I'll have to see if they have those mushroom fries!

They do have really good turkey bacon. I think I need to make a TJ's trip soon. :)