Beating the weekend

It's always a challenge hitting Friday, all others having their binge be it full bottle wine + snacks after work plus convenience food rolling into going out Saturday and full on winter dinner Sunday - all as a congratulatory treat for doing a great weeks work. Getting through this on plan makes Monday so much more rewarding, no damage done and very motivated to hit the Saturday weigh in goal. So my advice, focus on the weekend and the rest looks after itself - good luck all

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    I have never understood why in some families Sunday is such a big meal day. Should be a day of rest. If anything a day to worship your body and put super healthy food inside.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    I save 100 calories every day for the weekend. Count your calories over a week not one day.
  • jaxnjosh
    jaxnjosh Posts: 50 Member
    Weekends seem to be my biggest problem. Glad to see im not the only one. Great advice janet
  • fatboyslimRP50
    fatboyslimRP50 Posts: 25 Member
    yes Janet, I try and make Sat/Sun as similar as poss to any other day, added peer pressure though and can't hide
  • Saturday was rough for me as I went to my in-laws and she doesn't know the meaning of the word 'healthy' cooking. So, I tried to fill up on green beans and a few more ounces of ham, skipping the rest of the 'bad' stuff. Yet, I still had a biscuit, which I beat myself up over. But Sunday was just like the rest of the week, on point. I think that if we treat everyday as equal we'd be more successful. It's a lifestyle, not just a 'diet'... at least for me it is.
  • runrascal
    runrascal Posts: 53 Member
    I save 100 calories every day for the weekend. Count your calories over a week not one day.

This.