INDIANA GIRLS WHERE YALL AT? I NEED HELP!!

Options
I need a buddy to help encourage me..

Replies

• brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Hoosier. :) Welcome to MFP.
  • beyonce06twin
    beyonce06twin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Im tryn to lose weight for the first time,i dont EVEN know what to eat well..i kno junk food is a NOOO... lol
  • ljcreekmore
    ljcreekmore Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I live in Indiana. Add me if you would like.
    You can search the internet for a healthy meal plan or visit your doctor or a dietician for help.
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Northern Indiana here!!!! ;)
  • brown46545
    Options
    Thanks! Im tryn to lose weight for the first time,i dont EVEN know what to eat well..i kno junk food is a NOOO... lol

Have you used the calorie calculator here to see what they recommend for your daily intake? I did that in the beginning and then tweeked it as I went along. I have found MFP to be a great tool for tracking and motivation! I'll send you a friend invite.
  • brown46545
    Options

I think also - "junk food is a no" isn't absolutely necessary. Obviously we should try to eat healthier, but if you limit everything you like to eat, you won't be able to sustain this for very long. You just need to find a way to work it in to your calorie intake.
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Hoosier :smile:
  • beyonce06twin
    Options
    Hey!!! :)
  • beyonce06twin
    Options
    Thank u for the responses..Im still learning this app..add me!!!! Hope u all have a good day :)