I want to lose 30 pounds. Need some friends for support or anyone else with a similar goal. Add me!

Options

Replies

• missyw007
    missyw007 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will support u hunni x
  • terio818
    terio818 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need to lose 30 lbs and would appreciate any mutual encouragement and support. Please feel free to add me.
    Let's Do This! 2016 is the year.
  • sthoma13
    sthoma13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose those last 10 lbs and training for a half marathon. I periodically share new recipes that I've tried on my news feed. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Macamore75
    Macamore75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here so im not sure how to add people so please add me if you want!! Im trying to loose weoght and gain a healthy life style and mind set! Please help me and I will for sure be here if you ever need help! Thank you! ☺️
  • lotusmoonrise
    lotusmoonrise Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 35lbs so we are pretty close! do you log daily?
  • KaiUneeda
    KaiUneeda Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me as well, feel free to add me if you would like. Starting up again today after a month of slacking.
  • MsChocolateOne
    MsChocolateOne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 35 by the end of April. 28 to go now. Add me everyone I love motivation!
  • jyoung350
    jyoung350 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right with everyone. My goal is to loose 40LBS. I decided it was time for me to get back in shape and be happy with my reflection in the mirror. Would love new friends to support and stay motivated together. Feel free to add me!!
  • piersons
    piersons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 pounds and need motivation. Add me please.
  • dramamama06
    dramamama06 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same add me..60lbs to lose..going on day 42...10lbs down
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have about 20lbs to lose. I also have two kids (3.5 and 20 months). Feel free to add me! :)
  • Simplysavvy793
    Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and I am finally motivated enough to make a change! Looking for some new friends to keep motivated and to motivate me in my journey! Add me so we can begin this journey together!☺️
  • beginning56
    beginning56 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am over 50 and have yo yo'd with weight for many years. Need to loose about 15 pounds and have the hardest time keeping motivated. I sit at a desk most of the day and want to eat! Holding each other accountable always seems to work.
  • lottiesmommalosesweight
    Options
    This is my next goal. I am down about 25lbs since August but I still have another 30 to go. I am a full-time working mom as well. I struggle with making good choices when out with friends, or anytime that I haven't planned for it. I also need to find/make time for exercise. I haven't really incorporated any exercise at this point.
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Even though you're Canadian, I have faith in you. I work 2 jobs, take care of my pregnant girlfriend, and I still find a way to go to the gym 4-5 hours a week. You got this ;) Add me if ya want.
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 lbs....I've done it before so I'm determined to do it again! Feel free to add me! :)
  • ShauniceL
    ShauniceL Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Me too, I have a goal to lose 40 before 40 (8/1). I need all the encouragement and friends to help, so add me too. I just started back up on MFP today.
  • janehastings
    janehastings Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the gang too! I also have about 30lbs to lose, I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old and will be heading back to work in two months. I've lost my baby weight, now I need to lose my pre baby weight! I really need the motivation - I'd love to have to ask for a smaller sized uniform when I go back!! Feel free to add me xx
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30-40 pounds, always looking for new buddies!!
  • tawnyd24
    tawnyd24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI:) I haven't logged on for quite a long time. I am ready to be accountable for what I am eating by tracking it all. I need all the motivation I can get and someone to push me. Help!!