No longer changing :( PICS

Options

Replies

• ehedges31
    ehedges31 Posts: 72
    Options
    I am so jealous! you look AMAZING! I want to be exactly where you are right now. I can't seem to lose my fatty love handles or inner thighs either. or that pouch on my lower abs. I wouldn't change a thing if i were you. Once again I'm so insanely jealous!!

also, try Pilates moves with two minutes of cardio in between every two moves (two Pilates moves, two minutes of cardio, etc) for 30 minutes with no rest, That will tone you out more.
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Ummmmmm.............What is it you're trying to lose again?

love handles!!!! and fatty thighs/*kitten* lol. I kinda just wanna be almost all muscle :)

Slowly put down that pipe............ha! You must be smoking something really good because there are NO love handles there.

Love handles?? Are we looking at the same pictures?

haha yes, want me to take a pic with a big ol' pinch of them?? they are there....trust lol
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    comparesue.jpg
    abrasue-1.jpg

Hope this works but I find having the picture in grey helps and side by side too This way you can see the difference :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you taking in everyday? I am the same height as you and want to be where you are now. Maybe if i trick my brain into thinking i want to be 125 i would plateau at my goal weight instead of 5 or 10 lbs off. lol
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You can see your hip bones starting to show so yes, you can see the changes.
    I've read what women who are in the physique competitions do and they eat quite a bit of proteins and work out...a lot!
    I would LOVE to look as good as you do! Keep up the amazing work!
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    What "love handles"????I don't see any!!!Dont be silly!Soon all will be left is bones...
  • Danyelle_Johnson
    Options
    Try doing videos such as P90X where they work specific areas on different days. That will help you get an all-over toning workout, and since you're only using your bodyweight and possibly hand weights, there's no way you'll get bulky. Since P90X is pricey, you can always check out http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/ for free videos. You can choose which areas you'd like to improve on. The Brazilian Butt Lift is also a great all-over workout with several different videos.
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    wow, looking at them in black and white you can really see..and that is just ONE MONTH...try not being too hard on yourself ecspecially when you look SO great!
  • xacceb
    xacceb Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MicahandMegan
    Options
    You should try p90x the lean version u wont get to bulked up but u will get great definition and a 6 pack. The ab workout is one of the hardest I've done!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Omg, amazing body! You look fantastic!!!
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yes. You're nuts. You look great! What on earth would you want to improve upon?

I just want MORE I guess lol. I still have alot of fat on my legs and love handles. with my stomach I guess I just want to actually see a real 6 pack. I want to be able to count them lol

I read in Tom Venuto's book (I think, I've been reading a LOT lately!) that in order to have a six pack, you have to get your body fat WAYYY down, like to body builder competition levels. I have no idea how they build muscles in their stomach, but I bet you could find some exercises to do on bodybuilder.com. As far as getting rid of fat - circuit training, and high intensity interval training!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    comparesue.jpg
    abrasue-1.jpg

Hope this works but I find having the picture in grey helps and side by side too This way you can see the difference :)

This definitely helped to see the difference! I think you are being way to hard on yourself/perfectionist! You look great and like everyone is saying, the less you need to lose the longer it takes to see results. I have been trying to lose the last 6 pounds FOREVER but I can minimally see results in how I look. Trust us you look absoloutely amazing!!
  • Maybe_this_time
    Options
    Maybe it's because you see you everyday, but you look quite a bit leaner in the second set of pictures.
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • thegoodner
    thegoodner Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You won't get "muscly" if you lift weights. You're a girl and you're eating to a calorie deficit. Lifting weights would help you retain your muscle while you lose weight, and it would help you lose just fat. If you just do cardio and ab work, you will lose a lot of muscle along with fat when you lose weight and therefore your body fat composition won't change as fast and you won't see the toning you're looking for.

^yes this!

You look amazing dear, but you are burning your muscle which is why you aren't seeing significant changes there. Start lifting weights REAL WEIGHTS not neoprene covered 3 pound dumbells, you can't get uber muscley, you are a girl. You don't secrete testosterone like a man does. You will see your body fat % go down, your muscles come out, and I wouldn't worry about the scale. As you build muscle the number will go up as you replace body fat with muscle mass. Besides, your muscles will burn fat for you while you sleep!! You should worry about composition more than a number at this point IMO. If you don't want to lift with the boys, do pull ups, pushups, weighted squats and then increase from there to meet your goals.
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You won't get "muscly" if you lift weights. You're a girl and you're eating to a calorie deficit. Lifting weights would help you retain your muscle while you lose weight, and it would help you lose just fat. If you just do cardio and ab work, you will lose a lot of muscle along with fat when you lose weight and therefore your body fat composition won't change as fast and you won't see the toning you're looking for.

^yes this!

You look amazing dear, but you are burning your muscle which is why you aren't seeing significant changes there. Start lifting weights REAL WEIGHTS not neoprene covered 3 pound dumbells, you can't get uber muscley, you are a girl. You don't secrete testosterone like a man does. You will see your body fat % go down, your muscles come out, and I wouldn't worry about the scale. As you build muscle the number will go up as you replace body fat with muscle mass. Besides, your muscles will burn fat for you while you sleep!! You should worry about composition more than a number at this point IMO. If you don't want to lift with the boys, do pull ups, pushups, weighted squats and then increase from there to meet your goals.

ya, i guess when I started this I was scared to get 'big' so I have been doing high reps but low weights. I'm not really scared of lifting with the boys so I guess free weights here I come!! :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Well, first of all, you look hot in all of the pics!! Sooo jealous! But I do think you look a little more toned in the second pics.

I lift weights. I don't look all gross with big muscles or anything, They're just harder and toned. I can actually see them now (especially in my arms). Strength training helps you to lose fat too.

But, you really do look amazing!!! Great job!
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well, first of all, you look hot in all of the pics!! Sooo jealous! But I do think you look a little more toned in the second pics.

I lift weights. I don't look all gross with big muscles or anything, They're just harder and toned. I can actually see them now (especially in my arms). Strength training helps you to lose fat too.

But, you really do look amazing!!! Great job!

very cool chic :) what do you do for lifting? how much and how many reps/sets?
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! That is all. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!