Most accurate home scale

Options
Hi. I am looking for advice on the most accurate bathroom scale out there. I had a weight watchers scaled that was terrible so I had to throw it out. Anyone have a suggestion for an accurate bathroom scale? The less expensive the better :smile:

Replies

• MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    FIZZGIG!!!!! I just bought a Weight Watchers scale from Wal-Mart...I actually like it a lot. It's digital and has the sensors in it to gauge body fat, bone density, and BMI. Not that I put that much stock in BMI, but it's way more accurate than the previous scale I had.
  • mommonster323
    mommonster323 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MlleKelly wrote: »
    FIZZGIG!!!!! I just bought a Weight Watchers scale from Wal-Mart...I actually like it a lot. It's digital and has the sensors in it to gauge body fat, bone density, and BMI. Not that I put that much stock in BMI, but it's way more accurate than the previous scale I had.

haha sometimes I feel like Fizzgig! I may act like him on occasion too!

Yea I had no luck with the weight watchers scale :(
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Always make sure it is on a flat surface. Not tile. I have tile, and I put a large cutting board under. Check batteries.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I dont have a scale in the house as I would be very OC about using it. I only get weight checked when I make a trip to the doc - maybe once a month, or every 6 weeks. I gauge how well I am doing by how the clothes fit. And that sustains me until I can confirm on the doc's scale. I dont want to have to deal with literally the ups and downs of daily life!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Personally, I just have this scale. I'm fine with it. My only issue was that it didn't really give me a warning when the battery was dying. It just stopped.
  • HorrorGeekLiz
    HorrorGeekLiz Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have this one here and it's in line with the doctor's scale.
  • mommonster323
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies
  • mommonster323
    Options
    I have this one here and it's in line with the doctor's scale.

I was looking at this one thanks!