Tell the story behind your username

Options

Replies

• yinga50
    yinga50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My childhood nickname from my first love of my life.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My favorite Bronte is Anne, but I'm too lazy to type "annebronte" so "EJ" - Emily Jane Bronte - became my choice.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    My dogs name, some of my attitude and my birth year. Been using it since she was a pup in 1999. She passed a couple years ago at 15, but I still use it.
  • born2transform
    born2transform Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My mantra ;)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    the best and most fun cardio there is.
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Odile (French) is my first name and blonde is in Spanish 'rubia', my nickname in the Dominican Republic where I lived for 14 years and where I was one of the first real blondes in town. Born in the Netherlands, adding rubia always reminds me where I really feel at home.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    My first one had my first initial and last name in it (mistake), my second had my son's birth date and first name in it (mistake).... now I'm incognito but I'm neat too.
  • blue_eyed_fi
    blue_eyed_fi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Have lots of freckles. Gated them as a kid but grew to love them ;)
  • BarbellBabe87
    BarbellBabe87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I lift a lot of barbells & I am a babe so I thought might as well combine the 2 to describe my AWESOMENESS! :D
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Last year I was training to run the Grand Canyon, my first ultra. I was putting in work and kept thinking of RuPaul's song "You Better Work."

https://www.bing.com/search?q=rupaul+you+better+work&form=EDGENT&qs=PF&cvid=846d928ab7074655be2cf72d372fa9b5&pq=rupaul you better work

The song that I think about when I start to doubt myself, though, is Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger!" My pajama-jam!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls (my regular name that I use was taken - AlphaHowl).
    Alpha - what I had to be as leader of the pack and keep control
    Howl - what my hybrid gave me on my birthday as he gave his first howl over 19 years ago.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    everyone keeps calling me this...started to relpy to all of the shouting
  • ChampagneLaughter495
    Options
    Becausee I love Champagne and When I have it Imm usually around people who make me laugh and im extra giggly when I'm a little tipsy...sooooo there it is :)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    simple as F--
    My Name and my Last name Initials
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Bath and Body works has a sweetpea body spray/lotion collection and when I was in high school many moons ago... I was obsessed with the smell and used to wear it everyday. Since then, I've adopted that name. The 15 is the year I opened this account.
  • Fit_Kountry_
    Fit_Kountry_ Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If Freelee the Banana Girl ever comes to MFP, I want to be ready. *shrugs* I like a little crazy on a woman.

Lol. That's cool.
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    Well basically I'm always semikp
  • 424a57
    424a57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange, in hexadecimal) equivalent for BJW
    Binary		Oct	Dec	Hex	Glyph
    100 0010	102	66	42	B
    100 1010	112	74	4A	J
    101 0111	127	87	57	W

• Fit_Kountry_
    Fit_Kountry_ Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mine. I wanna be fit and I'm from the country