35 Pounds 2 Go

Options
Hello...I am a 31 year old mom trying to lose weight. I've started and stopped so many times with working out, but for some odd reason I am really focused and motivated this time around. I have 35 more pounds to lose by my 32nd birthday. I need some motivated individuals who are actually honest in their weight loss journey. I need recipes, at home and or gym work outs. I currently do CROSSFIT which I love. I have friends on this app but i feel like I interact with the same people fb/Instagram/Twitter. I need some new social buddies. Let's work

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 30 lbs to lose, so it's a very similar goal. I'm trying to lose it before our first baby comes. Starting out strong but I love sharing ideas with friends!
  • Just_NeNe24
    Just_NeNe24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on the new baby. I will be adding you shortly :-)
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 33 year old new mom (my little man is 7 months old). I have 40 lbs. to lose and am trying to log and stay motivated... but I'm struggling. I am going to Vegas in June of 2016 and really want to be able to wear shorts and feel confident by then.
  • Just_NeNe24
    Just_NeNe24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are starting early @Skinny_Kitty my son just turned 4 on Sunday and I started the bounce back late. Just have to remember the fitness journey is one day at a time, one meal at a time. You've got this. :-)
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    CrossFit lover here. Check out my profile and if you think we match up, feel free to send me FR.
  • KatieLynnBauer
    KatieLynnBauer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 years old, 5' 7", 156 pounds, looking to lose the same amount of weight as you. (36 pounds to be exact!) Already lost 7 pounds but trying very hard to lose 36 more pounds before June. Add me as a friend so we can help keep eachother motivated!
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mom of two toddlers with 38 pounds to lose. Feel free to ad me!