Anyone use Wii Fitness Plus?

Options
What are your favorite games to help you lose weight and what is the most fun to play? I bought a board and the wii plus, as the games that came with the wii bored me fast!

Replies

• JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    What are your favorite games to help you lose weight and what is the most fun to play? I bought a board and the wii plus, as the games that came with the wii bored me fast!
    We just bought Just dance 2. Neither of us are dancers, but it's so much fun! You get over the silliness quickly and there is a Just Sweat mode that will keep you soaked!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I love the skiing game, really works your legs I have seen a major difference
    in my thighs
  • Aireyma
    Aireyma Posts: 55
    Options
    ok, so i know this isnt the Wii fitness...but i have zumba for the Wii. It's fun. I feel a little bit silly doing it in my living room, but it's tons of fun and you get a dance workout from it!!
  • holliehhobbie
    holliehhobbie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like the box game and the hula hoop one. But for a real work out you can get the EA Sports Active 2 for Wii and it has a 9 week program. I have had good over all results and so has my husband.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I use the basic step, except I bought additional inches to go with it so it's a bit higher. In addition, I use 5 lbs weights on each arm as I'm doing it. I love the Jacknives excercise that they have as well as other streching exercises.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I like the super hula hoop and then I have Zumba. That is really fun! I don't feel confident enough to go to a class yet, so I do it in the privacy of my own living room.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    JUST DANCE in sweat mode is awesome! I also love the EA FITNESS game. You have a trainer who customizes workouts for you for 9 weeks. I dropped 12# with trainer Devyn! It shows you your heart rate and calorie burn. I find my HRM is more accurate as far as calorie burn goes but the heart rate is usually right on target. I also have the GOLD'S GYM DANCE game. I like the cardio boxing but the rest is kind of boring.

I would avoid Zumba because you will get bored very fast. I achieved the highest level in 2 weeks. It is not nearly as challenging as an actual class. I sold my game to a co-worker who planned to workout with her 14 year old daughter. They also got bored after a month and haven't used it again.
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love the Zumba for Wii!!! It is a lot of fun and gives an excellent aerobic dance workout. I burn lots of calories with this. Also, on the Wii fit and plus, I like the step aerobics, boxing, hoola hop and skiing. Good calorie burns with those too.
  • elamornatural
    elamornatural Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Fitness Plus. It's O.k. I really enjoyed the 90 day challenge with the EA Active 2. I also enjoy Zumba, Michael Jackson, Just Dance, Just Dance2 and EA Active. As you can see I like to keep my options open. Doing my best to not get bored with one workout.