I want to lose 30 pounds. Need some friends for support or anyone else with a similar goal. Add me!

13»

Replies

• glitterrainn
    glitterrainn Posts: 73 Member
    I need some friends too!! :P Anyone can add me! I would love some accountability from someone other than my husband. Haha. I have 4 kids, 12, 10, 5 and 8 months. :)
  • Looking to lose 25 to 30 pounds! This is the time and the year of us!!!!!
  • RoxnAB
    RoxnAB Posts: 4 Member
    I can't figure out how to add anyone but I have 30lbs to lose, I'm a full time mom and student
  • I'm 23 years old and just got married. I've lost about 30 lbs already and looking to lose another 30. I've lost 30 lbs over a year and a half but now I've been going back in forth. My Dr put me on weight meds to help me control my hunger back in July 2014. I lost weight fast and I was working out for a long time and eating clean. My Dr switched meds and I've been on these since Oct 2015. Before I got put back on I gained 15 lbs back but I was poorly eating and not working. I'm back working and trying to eat better but this time I get going between 174-176. I lost 10 lbs in a matter of a month being on the meds I started back on in Oct but now I'm staying the same but I haven't been working out much which I know is a problem.
  • h_sullivan92
    h_sullivan92 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I'm new here. :) Looking to lose 20-25 pounds. Feel free to add me!