I doubt it.
  • olsonshadow
    olsonshadow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why do you doubt it?
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    'Cause most of us here enjoy eating our calories, and do not depend on any specific food/drink to help us lose weight. We understand that it's all a matter of calories in/calories out.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I use to. They were a waste of money.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    Options
    eat your food.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the $311Can transformer kit etc?
    If so, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft barge pole. It would be, to me, a complete waste of money. It is meal replacement shakes, drinks, and supliments diet that would do nothing about teaching me proper nutrition and good eating habits or sating my appetite.

I enjoyed eating all the food I love, improving my nutrition, losing 30lbs, and keeping it off for 6 years counting calories. Much less expense involved too.

IMHO ditch the shake idea, put your stats in here, MFP, chose a reasonable weekly calorie goal, buy a food scale, weigh your food, and count your calories. You will have a much better chance of long term success.

Cheers, h.
  • olsonshadow
    olsonshadow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Okay. Well I'm sorry, I was just asking
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Nope it's low quality junk.
    Here's a funny story about body by vi. I used to have an instagram acct. I would post all my transformation pics. Well one day I got a message from a body by vi lady. She wanted to pay me to use my pics . she wanted me to sign a waiver saying I used her products and I would get paid XXX amount of dollars per month .
    Obviously I didn't because there's no way I would support a scam like that. Ends up she used some anyway but I had her acct shut down.
    So yeah, these companies are a joke. They prey on niave and desperate people to try to make money.
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Answer
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I doubt it.

I also doubt it. Most here already know better !
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

Don't be sorry. No one is mad at you. We just want emphasize how unnecessary meal replacement shakes are so that you won't lose your cashola.
  • LynnEllen64
    LynnEllen64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Don't be sorry, we don't know until we ask. I too asked a question today and got some very interesting and almost rude answers. I think most of us here are here to help and don't mean to be harsh. It's just sometimes people can be rather blunt. Asking questions is how we learn.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    From Alan Aragon:

"I regularly get questions about this or that MLM product, whether it be Advocare, Herbalife, Visalus, Isagenix, or Whateverthehell. I am yet to come across a health/nutrition-related MLM company that doesn't economize production costs with sub-par nutritional formulations, especially the protein-containing products (for example, MLMs love to use soy as the first ingredient or fructose as the second ingredient). Adding insult to injury, these protein-based products cost at least double that of the leading non-MLM brands that actually use higher-quality protein formulations. To top it all off, these mediocre MLM products are hyped as the best things on the market, and of course they rely on the emotional triggers of zealous testimonials rather than the weight of the scientific evidence. So yeah, my opinion of MLM-based nutritional products is LOL (yes, let the hurt flow through your butt over that)"