30 Day Shred Level One so far...

Options
vickyg1
vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
Ok I retook my measurements and cant believe that only after finishing 10 days of 30DS I am down 1/2 inch in my thighs, arms,waist,hips, and chest . Also I lost 1.8lbs :) Ive been running 2-3 miles 3-4 days a week as well. Ive always been running that so i know its the 30DS that makes a big difference. I am soo excited but out of curiosity I went to level 2 just to check it out and Im scared ;) i think Jillians out to get me.

Replies

• AlyssaAmes3
    AlyssaAmes3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way about level 2 when I peeked to. After finishing all 30 days though i found level 1 to be more difficult than level 2 and level 3 to be easier than level 2. Very weird. Don't be scared though after a couple times it will be better. Good Luck! :)
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done. I am on day 9 of level 1 and am scared to watch level 2. I cant believe the change in my body after 9 days.
    Dont mess with us jillian is our trainer lol
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I just did day 1 yesterday and boy am I sore. I don't know how people do this for 30 days in a row!! I am getting my hair done right after work and I'm going to have to force myself to get day 2 in when I get home.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 of level one this morning. I've NEVER even seen level 2 yet & I've had it for over a year. I normally get so sore that I just quit. I am sore as all can be now, but feeling better today. So must be getting better. Anyway - I'm on a 30 day challenge to COMPLETE it this time. So I WILL HOPEFULLY see some results!

Good job to you on seeing them already! I will have to measure after 10 days to see my progress!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love level 3 cardio is done with weights! Second go around for me.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 yesterday and boy am I sore. I don't know how people do this for 30 days in a row!! I am getting my hair done right after work and I'm going to have to force myself to get day 2 in when I get home.

I thught the same thing but you will be amazed by even day 3 or 4 it starts to ge easy...stick with it :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 1. Tomorrow is my weigh in and measuring day....I have to say that even if I find the exercises easier than the first day, I'm left exhausted enough to have to take a nap.

I;m also afraid of level 2! some people have found it hard, other easy...I'll just have to see for myself! (but I won't do it beforehand) :laugh:
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    WTG. I am on day 8 of level 1, I plan to start level 2 on Monday (shudders in fear) Jillian is scary sometimes. LOL

I feel a major difference, I was crazy sore the whole first week but feel much better now. I think that 30DS made me more sore than Insanity did. I have been doing level one each day combined with a 20 minute turbo jam workout.

I look forward to finishing this and moving back to Insanity and actually finishing it this time. I finished the first month and then didn't get to move on to month two due to an injury.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Dont be afraid of level 2 it is way better although it is hard so i have to modify a bit still i am on day 3 of level 2 i like it.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic!

I am on L1D4 right now and I always get motivated reading things like this! Keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!