Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• irisheyes637
    irisheyes637 Posts: 48 Member
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    PS. I am totally starving right now and could eat my computer.

PSS. Thanks for listening.

If your ready to eat your computer you really have deprived yourself. I'd skipped the computer, and move on to a cold sprite.
  • morey235
    morey235 Posts: 96 Member
    I would like to meet friends that have a lot of weight to lose.
  • irisheyes637
    Edwardshar wrote: »
    I want less friend, is this were I post?

How rude! :-P
  • picasso66
    picasso66 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, I'm 49 and have been obese pretty much my entire life. I lost 150 pounds in 1995 and after some personal hardships and even more happier times, I reached my highest weight in September, 2014 of 315. I began my journey and lost 73 lbs. in a year and then I had a setback plus vacation and the holidays. A couple of weeks ago my inner slim diva reminded me it's time to get up and move and I'm now back on track and I'm down 3.8 and am feeling energized and ready to continue the journey. I have a mini goal of hitting 215 pounds before I turn 50 in September. I'm currently at 260 but I believe I can do it!

I would like to find others who are on a similar journey to be friends with to encourage, support and motivate in a no-judgement zone. I have a Fitbit and enjoy doing workweek or weekend challenges and it really helps motivate me to move.

Add me if you'd like to be friends. :smiley:
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    add me please!
  • Xistar
    Xistar Posts: 1 Member
    Can I opt in please? Been doing this by myself for a while but could really use some extra motivation.
  • equestrianhealthy
    equestrianhealthy Posts: 12 Member
    I love having people around me with similar goals to help me stay motivated, please add me :)
  • irisheyes637
    Hey there if anyone has room on friends list for one more. I'm road to losing 2 lbs. Need all the help I can get, especially my lazy days
    Can't wait to hear from everyone.
  • mrthihahtay
    mrthihahtay Posts: 1 Member
    Motivation is vital and I need friends to share it.
  • sarinabrown334
    sarinabrown334 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey there looking for motivated friends
  • sarinabrown334
    Looking for motivated friends
  • sarinabrown334
    Looking for motivated new friends
  • sarinabrown334
    :)
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    5'7, started @222, now 194. 31 years. Still nursing my toddler. I fast during the day and eat my calories in the evening and night. Anyone can add me.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Add me people. I could use some friends (just started with this today)
  • echavez92
    echavez92 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me on MFP also on FitBit here my link https://www.fitbit.com/user/44GFXB
  • lnewtie
    lnewtie Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new here. Spent my entire life as a couch potato. Now at 49 I'm down 40 lbs with at least another 40 to go. I could use all the friends and support I can get.
  • Simplysavvy793
    Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 22 years old and I am finally motivated enough to make a change! Looking for some new friends to keep motivated and to motivate me in my journey! Add me so we can begin this journey together!☺️
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Would love some more friends too!
  • ontosinc297
    ontosinc297 Posts: 43 Member
    Feel free to add me. It's been interesting to see what everyone's goals are and how they're going about accomplishing them. I've already learned a lot.

I'm trying to lose 10 pounds down to 195 by June. After that just maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. All while eating at Chipotle as often as I can.