Busy School Teacher in search of accountability buddy/buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a secondary school French teacher (in England) and I'm also a mum of 3 (age 6, 4 and 20 months). Busy, busy, busy! Feel free to add me.
  • mistycoronado
    mistycoronado Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Teachers unite!! I teach Kindergarten and am looking for some like minded fitness buddies. All adds welcome. :smiley:
  • DawnieB1977
    Options
    Teachers unite!! I teach Kindergarten and am looking for some like minded fitness buddies. All adds welcome. :smiley:

How old is kindergarten? I'd love to swap for today, really not in the mood to teach teenagers lol.
  • mistycoronado
    mistycoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We started out at 5, but we're all turning 6 and losing teeth now. Lol It takes a special person to teach teenagers. I KNOW I couldn't so it! Lol
  • DawnieB1977
    Options
    We started out at 5, but we're all turning 6 and losing teeth now. Lol It takes a special person to teach teenagers. I KNOW I couldn't so it! Lol

My eldest is 6, 7 this June. In England kids start school at 4 (if you're 4 by Aug 31st, you start school in Sept. My 4 year old is at school too. They do look cute in their little uniforms (all schools have uniforms in England).

I teach French, so it's hard work as a lot of them can barely cope with their own language lol.
  • neeve86
    neeve86 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Secondary school English teacher - feel free to add me, anyone!
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm not a teacher. But I am a full time working mom of two boys who is also in school herself... busy schedule here. Sometimes find it hard to make the time for my workouts. I find it helps if I schedule every aspect of my day. Anyways. If you want to motivate each other add me :) please note that I am not a fan of the 'like' button. I'd much rather comment and receive comments as they work as motivation much better then a silly little like button.
  • southheadstef
    southheadstef Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a casual (supply) teacher, secondary, currently on summer holidays here in Australia. Include me! I've just been on this since January 1, and two weeks in am getting a little tired of calculating how many calories I have left today...
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    How are all the teachers doing?!
  • jaynea05
    jaynea05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Teacher here and it is so hard to stay on track with the schedule. Especially when all the pj's have candy or something else.
  • mguerin301
    mguerin301 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Middle school science teacher here too.. been on for awhile I've been recording faithfully for 180 days and have hit a plateau....need some motivation to keep on going
  • dawntoot
    dawntoot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another teacher joining the fight. Started Jan. 1 so I am still highly motivated. I'll support you now if you'll support me in 6 months when I feel like quitting!
  • frostflower57
    frostflower57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here, after 9 faithful months on southbeach diet I have hit a stall. I lost 70 pounds at a rate of 2 pounds a week. Now I am lucky to drop a half a pound a week. So half of everything I have read says drop my calories, the other half says increase my calories and fix my metabolism. I hope someone knows the answer.

• erin3215
    erin3215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! Also a teacher, and i've been here before and had success, but finally starting back after child #4. Ready to take it off and keep it off! Now off only I can get that done with all these munchkins running around!
  • HNEWMAN316
    HNEWMAN316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a middle school science teacher, its my first year and I haven't worked out in so long. I just started this past week and I need people to help me stay on the wagon. I need help with stress and just getting over all healthy again.
  • brittnibb
    brittnibb Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    With the hustle and bustle of summer life I definitely fell off the band wagon. I'm ready to jump back on the horse. With school starting back right around the corner, I'm ready to kick my tail into high gear. Looking for accountability friends and maybe even workout buddies! We'll cheer each other on and keep each other on track! Add me!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and enjoy providing support to those who need it!!
  • _amjad93
    _amjad93 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    New here in MFP, support eachother is a good thing.. Motivation squad, feel free to add me!
  • hkd1970
    hkd1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Week 2 of school and nothing has haunted the break room yet. How is everyone else doing?
  • naomihardy
    naomihardy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel welcome to add me. I'm having trouble figuring out how to add friends on here , myself.