Newbie & needing support

Options
franmccomas22
franmccomas22 Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Weight loss is the hardest thing ever, right?! Unfortunately, I obtained the lowest weight I had ever achieved, and then had to undergo a 2 in 1 surgery that required much downtime for healing. That time taught me to be lazy again! I gained back the 50+ pounds I had worked so hard to lose. I have been so unmotivated. It's time to get back to the old me! I need support though. Add me and let's motivate each other!

Replies

• SeizeTheDay2016
    SeizeTheDay2016 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm right with ya girl!!! I'd love to be fitness buddies! :smile:
  • _JustNate_
    _JustNate_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm just the Pervy older guy who loves to add humor AND give true support. Lost 40 with the app three years ago. Back at it after gaining 20 back in 2015
  • radienazir79
    radienazir79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I just registered this app yesterday. I'm new at this and would love a buddy to motivate. I have done this before. When I was 20 I lost 20 kg. Then I started my degree course I gained 25 kg over the pass 6 years. Now I'm doing this again since I have time to my self. For the pass 6 years my weight fluctuates. The problem is targeting weight by weekly loss is not motivating me anymore So this time my goal is to go by dress size. So I have made my schedule to loose a certain amount of weight in realistic period of time to lose dress sizes.

Today I have a workout schedule which I'll try and see if it's too much or too little then I can determine my pace for beginners.

It'd be great to have someone with same goal to talk to and discuss with.
  • MarionDas
    MarionDas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have you as a myfitnesspal! B)
  • franmccomas22
    franmccomas22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I just registered this app yesterday. I'm new at this and would love a buddy to motivate. I have done this before. When I was 20 I lost 20 kg. Then I started my degree course I gained 25 kg over the pass 6 years. Now I'm doing this again since I have time to my self. For the pass 6 years my weight fluctuates. The problem is targeting weight by weekly loss is not motivating me anymore So this time my goal is to go by dress size. So I have made my schedule to loose a certain amount of weight in realistic period of time to lose dress sizes.

Today I have a workout schedule which I'll try and see if it's too much or too little then I can determine my pace for beginners.

It'd be great to have someone with same goal to talk to and discuss with.

Yes! I'm always best while I'm being motivated by others in the same situation. I'm excited to be your friend!
  • mistressmozart
    mistressmozart Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was here 3 years ago and lost a lot of weight. it's crept back on, plus some more. going through a painful breakup trying to move on and take charge of my health :) would love some support, and in return be a source of support to others !
  • segourney1
    segourney1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a fitness buddy to help me meet my goal and not give up.
  • JenGP83
    JenGP83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey girl and welcome! I'm right here along with you to get myself and weight back on track! Would love your support and give support back to you!
  • jodie5277
    jodie5277 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome... this is the best place to get support and motivation... add me and we can help each other
  • blueaerial
    blueaerial Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI welcome to the community!! Losing weight is hard and even harder when you don't have the motivation or support system to encourage you to work hard and do better if you need more friends add me good luck!!