5;2 diet anyone wont to be my diet buddy :)

Options
hi im starting the 5;2 diet tomo 2 days fast 500 cals then for 5 days eat as i wont.Anyone else do this please add me as a friend :) ive just set this up id like to lose 3 stone.I have my water and green tea at the ready.Oh im mum of two and im 32 from scotland hiiiii!!!! x

Replies

• dermaviduals
    dermaviduals Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started the 5:2 today, my head is killing me and I still have the afternoon to go..
  • izaloveslife
    izaloveslife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi to all beautiful girls!
    I am 50 yy person and just started 5:2 diet. Tomorrow I am going to fast . We expected very hot day here in Melbourne.
    Any advises are very welcome.
    Regards,
    Izabella
  • Hannahlosing
    Hannahlosing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing this :) and having liquid only cals on fast days so soup, smoothies etc
  • Peggy1917
    Peggy1917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started the 5:2 today, my head is killing me and I still have the afternoon to go..

Stick with it this can happen to start with

• WrenTheCoffeeAddict
    WrenTheCoffeeAddict Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been on the 5:2 for about 4 months. Blipped over Christmas, but lost about a stone and a half on it so far.
    I had just used the 'eat healthy and exercise' method of healthy eating, however I hit a plateau that latest about 6 months, so felt the need to kick-start my body back into losing.
    Porridge is probably the best breakfast you can have; I have porridge with coconut milk, unsweetened apple sauce and cinnamon for breakfast. 210 calories, and keeps you full till lunch. Lunch I'll usually have half a tub of soup, todays was Sweet Potato, Chilli and Coconut. Had just over 100 calories left so had some chicken as well.
    As with any healthy living method (I don't use the word diet, diets are temporary) you'll need to learn how to read packaging, and make sure to weigh all your food that doesn't come pre-portioned.
    The biggest way to fail a fast day is not drinking enough water. I drink squash because it's 4calories per glass. You should be drinking more water than normal. I drink probably about 10 glasses of water a day, which is 5 litres.
    Feel free to add me ^_^
  • GemmaDillySkilly
    GemmaDillySkilly Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi all did fasting last year lost a stone but then felled off the wagon and didn't get back on. Am back been doing it for the past 3 weeks lost 7lbs so far going to input what i eat on fasting days on fitness-pal (Mondays and Thursdays) will try to put what i eat the other days :)