Has anyone tried Cize?

Options
Just wondering what you thought about it? Did it work good? Would you recommend it to someone else to try?

Replies

• minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Have not tried it, not personally into dance-based moves, but if it gets you moving & you enjoy that, why not? Looks like it's more of a workout than Zumba.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I do cize because I enjoy it and I really don't consider it a workout. If you like dancing then do it. If you don't then find something else.
  • Claribel1
    Claribel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love cize! It didn't feel like a workout to me because it's just dancing. I kept up with it and started losing weight and getting my endurance up. Let us know if you try it. :-)
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have cize. I didn't enjoy it as a full program as I found I got bored, that being said... I love it as cardio and so I throw it into my workout programs as cardio. It is a lot of fun. It gets you sweating for sure :)
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I completed the full program and loved it! It's a great cardio workout and a lot of fun!
  • drdst91
    drdst91 Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Have it. Love it. Sure, why not try it out. I mix it with other Shaun T products such as Hip Hop Abs and Focus T-25. I only work out with a few of the videos not the entire program of all of them.
  • scfarrant
    scfarrant Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to try Shaun T and Cize in particular but its really pricey! Monthly subscription rates are similar to my gym fees!
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    scfarrant wrote: »
    I want to try Shaun T and Cize in particular but its really pricey! Monthly subscription rates are similar to my gym fees!
    If you buy the program outright on DVDs, there's no monthly subscription, just a 1 time fee.