New friends for motivation

Options
Hi Everyone I'm new to this and would love to have some people add me so we can motivate each other. Im a mother of a one year old and trying to get rid of this darn baby weight. No more excuses for me.

Replies

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    SAHM247 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone I'm new to this and would love to have some people add me so we can motivate each other. Im a mother of a one year old and trying to get rid of this darn baby weight. No more excuses for me.

Good luck. Friend me if you want support.
  • Stephanietheskinnygirlxo
    Options
    Hey my a sahm as well and my son is turning one in a week from today! :) ..adding♡♡
  • shaunamckee28
    shaunamckee28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've been using MFP now for a couple of weeks but only just joining the community now. Love this app but am running out of food ideas. Maybe we could share ideas?
  • Janehds0284
    Janehds0284 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I gain 20kgs from pregnancy! It's been 9 weeks now I lost 12kgs and have 8 to go. But I still plan to lost more than pre pregnancy weight! Feel free to add :) good Luck!!
  • raelou82
    raelou82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive 3 children & I need to lose 70lbs. I'm looking for friends & support too as I do struggle with weight loss especially as I have an underactive thyroid. Will add you if that's ok. Anyone else feel free to add me
  • segourney1
    segourney1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I need all the support I can get and it works be nice not to do this alone.
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me :) Good luck with your goals!
  • MyLifeMyLove11
    MyLifeMyLove11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Julia. I am new to this and I would love to gain friends and motivation to help me on this new journey. In return I will give the same motivation and encouragement. :) Feel free to add me.

Thanks
  • SAHM247
    SAHM247 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kfm6 wrote: »
    SAHM247 wrote: »

Good luck. Friend me if you want support.
    Hey my a sahm as well and my son is turning one in a week from today! :) ..adding♡♡
    Hiya, I've been using MFP now for a couple of weeks but only just joining the community now. Love this app but am running out of food ideas. Maybe we could share ideas?
    I gain 20kgs from pregnancy! It's been 9 weeks now I lost 12kgs and have 8 to go. But I still plan to lost more than pre pregnancy weight! Feel free to add :) good Luck!!
    raelou82 wrote: »
    Hi Ive 3 children & I need to lose 70lbs. I'm looking for friends & support too as I do struggle with weight loss especially as I have an underactive thyroid. Will add you if that's ok. Anyone else feel free to add me
    segourney1 wrote: »
    I would love to be friends. I need all the support I can get and it works be nice not to do this alone.
    GsKiki wrote: »
    Hello! Feel free to add me :) Good luck with your goals!
    Hello. My name is Julia. I am new to this and I would love to gain friends and motivation to help me on this new journey. In return I will give the same motivation and encouragement. :) Feel free to add me.

Thanks

Thank you everyone for the wonderful responses! I believe I added or got added by everyone on this group. Can't wait to continue our weight loss journey together. Good luck!