Lose 5 Pounds by 20 Feb

Options
Khushrav
Khushrav Posts: 15 Member
I'm gunning for a program that will help me reduce 2.2 pounds every 10 days. This includes a combination of more greens, no fried, low carbs and loads of running and climbing. Tracking it through Fitbit and MFP. Any takers?

Replies

• nchrty
    nchrty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Except for the running and climbing part. I will have to stick to indoor low impact exercises due to health issues. But 5 lbs in a month is exactly what I would like to lose! I will be following a low carb high protein diet. Let's do this!
  • pcousins13Patricia
    pcousins13Patricia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm in!
  • Khushrav
    Options
    Game on. I'm weighing 167 lbs currently. My next weigh in would be on 31 Jan. Good luck. If you guys are on Fitbit, we could connect there too.
  • RheaIzar
    RheaIzar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I need the motivation!
  • tkbelz
    tkbelz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will do it. I bought a new scale and gained 5 pounds with it!! haha!! I guess the old scale sucked!

I have fit bit, I am doing a low calorie diet, I have also been adding more vegetables (I am trying to get all recommended vitamins and minerals through food only), and running/speed walking every night.
  • Khushrav
    Options
    Going for a run now, have to catch up with p cousins 400 calories in the next hour
  • Norma1468
    Norma1468 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am up for it!
  • bdcmoran
    bdcmoran Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have fitbit. I do fairly well getting my goal of 11500 steps a day but if you check my daily foods, can't stay off the candy. Since I have put it out there. It will help! How we keeping up?
  • Khushrav
    Options
    bcm001 wrote: »
    It will help! How we keeping up?
    Let's report numbers at your own convenience, whatever works for you. The final tally can be done on 20 Feb. The good news is that all of us can be winners!!

• Khushrav
    Options
    165lbs, woohoo
  • CharlieTeixeira99
    Options
    Am in
  • shayevans2740
    shayevans2740 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ready !!!
  • whitt125
    whitt125 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just so happened to begin my weight loss/fitness journey on 1/20...so I feel like that's basically a sign that I should definitely join this challenge...right? :D

My name is Whitney, and my starting weight is 223.4lb.

I am tracking my calories to ensure I eat at a deficit, trying to consume much higher quality calories, and doing compound exercises with dumb bells for 30 minutes per day.

Count me in! I'll plan to post my updated weight every Wednesday. And feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is exactly what I'm looking for to get back into my journey.
  • suzannewest100
    suzannewest100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • julsbrandon
    julsbrandon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    dang! i can't lost 5 pounds in 5 months(other then water weight!)...best of luck to all of you:)
  • lesleyann2711
    lesleyann2711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this.. I weigh 65.8kg and have been the same more or less since last August.. Would love to get to 63kg so that's about 5lb.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a good target..Feb 20th is my wedding anniversary! :)<3
  • Khushrav
    Options
    Great to see more responses and participation. Let's smash this goal, guys.