Hi-new to this

Kerrieb67
Kerrieb67 Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

I saw my Dr today and my weight is up 20 lbs. Last summer I injured both ankles and spent 4 months on rest and 3x a week of PT. I was already 20 lbs over where I wanted to be. My BP was high today and I have never experienced that. Time to get serious about taking this weight off for good.

My OB actually told me about this site. The ap is amazing. I love it. Love tracking my calories-making me accountable.

I am a stay at home mom of 3 pretty cool kids. I live in the Midwest and exersise daily but need to add the intesity back in.

Kerrie

Replies

• AmyE73
    AmyE73 Posts: 5
    Hello! I am new to this too. I have used this ap off and on since January, but now am on track with my goal in sight! Good luck! You can add me if you want AmyE73
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Using this site is always the best first step... Im new as well.. 4 days old as a matter of fact and I'm loving it. down 2.2lbs in 4 days... accountability is always a wake up call.
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Hi and Welcome! I have been here two weeks now. This is the first time I ever like a site enough to keep track of my eating. Normally I found it was more work than it was worth. I hope you enjoy the site and stick with it. Remember everyone has good days and bad, that is just human. I sure hope your ankles are on the repair. Best of Luck!
    P. S. I was raised in Kansas...
This discussion has been closed.