Valentines Day

Options

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I'm single and I'm going to remember for that day and leading up to that day = the most important person to love is myself. Just like W.Houston's' song. I'm #1. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My bf and I are going to go somewhere nice to eat if he gets his tax return by then. If not, we'll probably just laze around because we both got the day off. :smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    my hubby is overseas but my friend and her husband are having thier 25 th wedding renewal that me and my girls are in :)

so we will be doing that with her.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    No plans. Hubby never plans anything. Valentines day, birthdays, anniversaries.
    (This is one of the reasons I intend to be single next Valentines day.)
    To my currently single folks: please remember the grass is NOT always greener.
    hoboken-anti-valentines-day.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Everyday is Valentine's Day at my house. Yes, for once in my life I am not joking! smiley_love_kissing.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Well...

I hate Vday.

In order to forget that my soon-to-be-ex is probably with his girlfriend giving her who knows what and doing with her things I hate that my mind even THINKS about...

I'm going to my mom's to celebrate my sister's bday which is on the 10th.

:flowerforyou:

Your too :love: to stay manless long.
    PS His loss.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    We are sooo unromantic... A week before, one of us will look at the other and ask if we're doing anything for V-day. The answer is always no. lol

Last year I suprised him with a couple's massage though. He'd had a bad kink for over a month that the chiropractor wasn't helping with. I'd tried to get him to go before but he refused (hairy back and all :laugh: ) so the only way I could get him there was as a couple. I think I enjoyed it much more than he did!
  • mburris
    Options
    Going to a dinner & dance near home. My husband will buy me some flowers and my daughter some flowers. (She's 6). He'll get something for his golf obsession.:heart:
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Nearly a seven year old post....why??
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Holy necro-thread, Batman!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    mojo705 wrote: »
    I'll be on holiday with my girls, first Valentine's Day without my hubby :p

I'll be alone too ); But looking forward to going out!
  • Fit_Kountry_
    Fit_Kountry_ Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Netflix and chill. Any takers. Lol. Sadly I'll probably spend it alone .
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    >:) bah humbug valentines day its so contrived hubby and I will spend it like we always do - under no obligation to buy crap we don't need to conform with what we don't subscribe to
    only good thing is post val day chocolates half price sale
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Well now I'm just jealous of all these idea because I will likely be spending it like every other Saturday night, with my doggie dog!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I will be in "beautiful" Kingston Ontario at a skating competition spending Valentines day with 12 of my best lady friends
  • larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hub and I usually don't do much (if anything). I get the kids a little bag filled with goodies and a card.
  • Ele2016
    Ele2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going on holiday that time, so see what happens. Will be on budget as Canadian $ so low!
    Maybe some dark chocolate goodies. Relative if there's a fridge in the hotel room, maybe cheesecake.
  • Ele2016
    Ele2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ain't got nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo body! :sad:

You know if you're single, or not, just treat yourself! Maybe treat someone else, a relative, send them a card, give them a card. buy a treat and share it with someone. Make it nice!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    We do nothing because we like to save our money and not buy into corporate *kitten*. If you treat someone differently on 1 day of the year (2 if you believe in sweetest day), then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with that person.