What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Not dinner time yet, but I'll be making baked salmon, roasted garlic Brussel sprouts and mashed sweet potato
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, green beans, chicken livers in peri-peri sauce. Can be improved by substituting the beans with avocado, but I was all out of avocado.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Sockeye Salmon and raw veggies
  • Mom2Birds
    Mom2Birds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Butter chicken over shredded and sauteed broccoli
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Chile con carne
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Pozole rojo and cornbread. Maybe wilted kale on the side. It's cold and snowy, so what can be better?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken Boobs and Avocado.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Home made navy bean soup and salad. Yum!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I found Cobblestone Onion Rolls today and they are so good I might have to avoid buying them too often lol :D

I lightly toasted one then made an open face sandwich with a mixture of chopped baked egg, mashed avacado, diced pickle spear and a touch more salt. It was amazing.

Eta: I also roasted salted cauliflower until it got kind of crispy
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Homemade super thin crust pizza with fresh tomato sauce, peppers, onion, mushrooms, fresh basil, and a little mozzarella.
  • laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti bolognese packed with vegetables so I fill up more on that than the spaghetti. Haven't decided whats for desert yet, maybe some melon and a little chocolate
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Experimental recipe tonight, came out spectacularly good. We get one of those 'organic farm boxes' every two weeks, and this one had kumquats and pomegranates in it. I made a balsamic reduction with kumquat, pomegranate pips, garlic and red onion, then poured it over a couple of mahi mahi filets and baked it. It looked nightmare-ugly, but tasted fantastic! Served with white beans & kale and a green salad.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i just had 2 eggs to get closer to my calorie goal. eggs are so freakin good.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    italian breaded chicken, risotto, and broccoli
  • mb20robsessed
    mb20robsessed Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Healthy veggie and chicken breast stir fry! Chopped up zucchini, red, yellow, and orange sweet peppers, squash, broccoli, and rice with boiled chicken breast! I mix it up in a wok with some extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, black pepper and a tiny bit of sea salt. Super yummy! Tomorrow is baked tilapia with lemon pepper, lemon juice, fresh garlic, and light salt, and a side of asparagus with the same toppings, with some extra virgin olive oil.