Workout ideas for extremely large breast

2»

Replies

• mkh858
    mkh858 Posts: 93 Member
    tarabole wrote: »
    if you have a stationary bike rather than just riding it you could try a youtube spin class video to get a better burn and have a more interesting ride. You could also do some muscle work in a circuit format that will not only burn calories but build muscle and improve body composition. For example you could add squats, walking lunges, squats, push-ups and there are a ton of things you can do with gliding pads (you can even use 2 washcloths if you don't have carpet), just check out youtube for 'gliding disc workouts"

Thanks.
    .never thought about Spinning class 9n YouTube
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    I have a very hard to fit breast size and I'll tell you there ARE sports bras out there that will fit you. But you have to be able to put a little money behind them. I have one. Just one. I wash it every time I exercise and it holds my girls in place ... and I'm a GG. So I feel your pain, believe me. Best thing to do is go to a bra store (not Sears or Victoria Secret) where they can professionally fit you and give you an accurate size. Note a few bras you like, then search online for better prices. It's worth it though to save up and spend more on a bra, even if you only have one. I buy mine from Figleaves.com (Figleaves often has really good sales where you pay about the same you would at a regular store, but you have to search through the sale items to see if there's one that fits your needs).

Aside from the bra issue, I'd say your stationary bike is a great way to exercise. If you find it comfortable to sit on I think that YouTube idea is brilliant. Also, there are DVDs you can buy called Walk Away the Pounds. I have several of them - they are a great workout and it's a lot of walking in place or around your living room. Only as strenuous as you make it, but because it's walking, there's no bouncing to make you uncomfortable up top. Plus, you can buy them cheap on sale. :smile:

Here's a link to these DVDs on Amazon. You can find them at Walmart, Target, etc. at a decent price.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=movies-tv&field-keywords=walk+away+the+pounds&rh=n:2625373011,k:walk+away+the+pounds
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    edited January 2016
    amyk0202 wrote: »
    I think you should re-visit the sports bra idea. I'm a UK 34J & I cannot just go to the mall & buy a sports bra. Nothing at Victoria's Secret or Target is going to work for me. I had to search online to find something that would work. I am currently using the Shock Absorber Women's Multi Sport Max Support Sports Bra. It only goes up to an HH cup. I bought it anyway because I read that sometimes it helps lock things down when you get a size too small & also it was cheaper than my next choice which was Enell. I can get into it & it does work pretty well. There is some movement, but it is not painful or bothersome in any way. It works like a compression bra for me & I can even jump on a mini trampoline. It is NOT cute gym-wear & requires a large t-shirt over top because I have spillage at the cleavage & out the arm holes.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten the Enell. I have heard from other top-heavy ladies that they work great. They will also custom make a bra for you if you don't fit into their standard sizes, which I don't--my band measurement puts me in one & my bust measurement puts me in another. They charge extra for a custom bra but will store your pattern for you. http://enell.com/custom-fit.html

I would start riding your exercise bike at home for now & save up for a quality bra & then you can do whatever you want to do.

I've never heard of Enell, but at a 34GG currently (at my goal weight I was a 32G - never shrank more than that unfortunately!) I have tried a few others and the one I have now is a little small around at the moment, but it's very supportive for my cup size. It's a Freya Active Underwired Sports Bra. I've found I feel more comfortable with an underwire, but I know many ladies don't like them for working out.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    is there a local mall that you can walk around ?
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited January 2016
  • tootie66
    tootie66 Posts: 3 Member
    I live in Canada and I'm heavy chested as well. I shop at addition Elle, which ship to us as well. They have a sports line called Nola. The bras are freaking amazing!
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    kbkeats wrote: »
    I know you said to forget the workout bra, but I have large breasts as well and have always struggled with this issue as well. My solution is to wear a good underwire bra, a tight sports bra, AND a workout top with a good built in bra. The 3 bras keeps my gals in check, and I'm able to partake in my favorite exercises like elliptical and jumping rope!

This. The main thing when large breasted is just to keep those things from moving. The above recommendation has always kept mine really tight to the body.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I went to an Undergarment shop and purchased a workout bra for large breasted woman. It cost $45.00 but, worth every penny.

This. I spent $50 on mine and it was the best money I've spent. It's a Wacoal and it's fantastic.