starting over

Options
2»

Replies

• Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    So I have been a bit harsh on myself. I just went to input my official weight and realized I am down 10.4 since last Monday and 35.2 since 11/9. I was short sighted because I had stumbled some and feel like I should have been down further.

LOL back on the mental diet upswing.
  • Billy323
    Options
    OK so I am only updating so soon after my official weigh in because I am so quick to post negative stuff. The bubble has burst and I am down 3 pounds since yesterday morning.

Feels good man. Had a can of tuna and a small salad for dinner and feel like I am busting at the seams.
  • Billy323
    Options
    So I decided to add another column to my spreadsheet yet again. My birthday is in the last week of March and my old drivers license pic is of me at 295 and I look ridiculous. The final weigh in before my birthday is 3/21 and my goal is 199.5. To be honest I would be happy with 210 but I am going to push myself.

JhlVBdwh.png
  • Billy323
    Options
    Hit my goal weight of 231 this morning. That puts me down 5.8 for the week and 41 since 11/9. I am definitely on the mental upswing now. I am hosting a large dinner party on Saturday and serving a ton of food, I am incorporating a cheat day into my weeks so that will be my first one. I am going to shoot to lose over my goal of 3.5 per week so I have some pounds in the bank for when I get leaner and the losses are smaller.

I am also leaving notes for every week going forward. In the past I only left notes if there was something that seemed note worthy but I realized the importance of even the smallest bits of info as I look back at weeks.

This weeks note was about my dependence on the pills that I take. Without them I get and succumb to nasty cravings in the evening.
  • ontosinc297
    ontosinc297 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You do a great job with your logs. I need to do a better job with that. Good luck brother!
  • Billy323
    Options
    You do a great job with your logs. I need to do a better job with that. Good luck brother!

Thanks bro. I know all of these posts are a bit all over the place but I like adding all the crap that is floating in my mind because it helps me understand where my mind was at that particular time.
  • JenGP83
    JenGP83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting back on track! I myself am doing the same thing. In 2012 I lost 80 lbs in 9 months with the help of MFP and exercise! And of course because I love food (bad food) I gained it all back :( plus more.
    But I'm back to get my life and weight under control! It's tough and a struggle at times to push the bad food away.. But we got this! Best of luck to you friend!
  • Billy323
    Options
    Gak! So the morning of my dinner party I was within a half pound of my Monday goal and feeling good. I did eat way more than usual but I was unable to shake the gains so I spent all this morning trying to piss out the last few fractions of a pound so I could hit my goal.

Something I forgot to take into account when making my goal chart. My scale only registers fractions of a pound in even numbers LOL. Got stuck at 227.6 but I am giving it to myself.

I will be hitting the gym this week to help hit my next goal easier so I am not running around the house trying to lose a fraction of a pound like I did for high school wrestling.

• Billy323
    Options
    I ended up hitting the gym for a little bit on Monday and got a bit longer today. I really don't have it in me to run or even jog so I just walk at a decent clip and on an incline. I also did some ab work which felt great.

When I got back home I weighed myself in at 227.8 and as I sat around doing some work on my computer I got up and pee'd several times and I knew I would end up being down. I jumped on the scale and was hoping to see 226.x and I ended up hitting 225.4. I showered and ran an errand and when I got back I pee'd yet again and was down to 224.8 or .8 above my Monday goal. This is good news because I think I will be able to dip below my goal and bank some pounds for the upcoming weeks.

A few weeks ago I was happy because I finally fit back into my size 34 slim fit jeans. Well today when I hit 224.8 I tried on the size 32 jeans pictured a few posts up. I got them to button and while they were in no way fitting properly they did button and it was not painful. What they did do was push every little bit of flab and skin I have up and it looks super ridiculous. LOFL

Back on the mental diet upswing! I am going to set a soft goal of getting in the 221.x range by Monday which will be a 6 pound loss.

Wish me luck peeps
  • Billy323
    Options
    sooo.... I decided that instead of trying to lose more than what my weekly goal is I would just have an epic cheat day. And epic cheat day I had. Entire Chinese entree (pretty sure it wasn't meant for one person) so now I am dealing with all of the sodium/MSG bloat.

No regrets and zero *kitten* given. I will hit my Monday goal.
  • Billy323
    Options
    LOFL well Saturday night I had the bright idea to get a huge bowl of Pho. Two sodium rich cheat meals in as many days. Woke up this morning super bloated. My normally very vascular hands were puffy with bloat and I was sitting at 228.6. Off to the gym I went for some time on the treadmill and a ton of water. Slowly but surely I kept peeing out all my bloat until I stagnated at 224.8. Long story short is I just now at 7:30 hit my goal of 224.0. LOFL

My work situation is changing a bunch tomorrow so I will see how this affects my diet. Feb 9th will be 3 months on my diet and if I hit my next goal it will be over 50 pounds lost. Even better considering how much of a hiccup I had during the holidays.

Onwards and upwards.
  • Billy323
    Options
    I didn't even bother checking in on Monday because I derailed so hard. I was north of 230 early in the week. I am however back on the diet hard and pushing to leapfrog over my missed goal of 220.6 to the next goal of 217.

On another note I am starting to see loose skin areas from the rapid loss. I am hoping that it will tighten up but even if it doesn't its really not as bad as some folks.
  • Billy323
    Options
    Missed my goal again but I really can't get too upset. 218.6 is a lot better than the 230 I shot up to. Down 53.4 since 11/9. I will have to chip away at the overage to get back on track with my goals.

I went clothes shopping yesterday and feel really good about how things fit and look. My face has really started to lean out a bunch recently too.
  • Billy323
    Options
    OK totally inappropriate update. Just did some bedroom aerobics and got down to 218.2. Must have been realllllyy stopped up.
  • Billy323
    Options
    Well today was the day I set for myself as a waypoint for my diet since it was the Monday closest to my birthday. It is also the day I planned on taking my new drivers license pic.

I started this diet on 11/9 at 272. Today I was 209. I took my new DL pic and feel like the old me is gone for good. No more shocking people when they ask for an ID.

Whats next? Gonna take it easy on the diet this week for my birthday but will step it back up next Monday as I shoot to dip below the 200 mark.
  • Billy323
    Options
    ok so I decided that I would take it easy for my birthday week. I stayed on task during the day but after work I pretty much ate everything. The weekend was flippin brutal. Between all that I ate and drank I ended up at 228 Sunday night. Mind you I was full of food and whatnot but still.... Nearly 20 pounds LOL.

Well I have been water fasting since 11pm Sunday and got back down to 210.8. I should wake up in the 209 range.

Once I hit 199 I am going to change my approach completely. I will start tracking calories and macros and start lifting hard.