Help

Options
maxally777
maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am 48 and have been active and exercising since my early twenties. I started a job a year ago working nights which just totally screwed up my body. I was always tired but continued to work out although probably half of what I normally would do.

In October of 2015 I hurt my back and was out of commission for about 6 weeks. I was able to work but no exercise. Needless to say I became very depressed and comforted myself with food. So that caused more depression and insecurity that I didn't even want to be seen at the gym where I know some people.

Well now I am 12 pounds up and so unhappy. I got a new job where I will be working normal hours which I am thrilled about. I recently started working out consistently again and am feeling a little better. I'm trying to lose at least 10 of these pounds by my birthday in beginning of April. I think it is achievable goal and not to aggressive. Looking for motivation and support. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be happy to help motivate you. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great I'm new to this how do I add you as a friend?
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    maxally777 wrote: »
    Great I'm new to this how do I add you as a friend?

Click on the name, a pop up will show the name and msg, click on the name again...will send you to the profile. Will see add as friend and send msg buttons. Click on add as friend.

feel free to add me as well. I am around daily.