Getting started...again! Anyone back here after a long 'sabbatical'?

Options

Replies

• mickijoellen
    mickijoellen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to try this again. I was doing well and motivated last year and really lost momentum. Good luck everyone!
  • Kairalie
    Kairalie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've taken several breaks from here.. lost some gained more, lost more gained some.. it's always been up and down and I've never actually reached ANY of my goals that I've set. Small or large ones.. soo I'm back again with fresh motivation and need people like me who get it.. not those who have already reached their goals.. Feel free to add me.
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon after putting some weight back on. I thought I did well the first time but when I reference my old weight logs I am doing better this go round.
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Back at it too after moving again to a new state. Just now finding a gym I like. Wedding is in May so I gotta look better in my dress!! :)
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) I am! I was away from any sign of being healthy. I wasn't working out, I wasn't eating well, I was gaining weight and moping around. I haven't been doing this well since like 2011.

Back on the horse since the 2nd and I feel so good! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)

-Fellow coffee lover
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) I left for about a year and just started back. (drinking coffee now)
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im back at it too! Believe me, I am ready for this! Im ready to have more energy, look better and feel better. Good luck to you and to everyone. For those of you who are serious and want to give this your best shot, feel free to add me as a friend. Its about support and accountability.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yes, I made a new account to star over
  • jamagafanny
    jamagafanny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 92 days of quitting. My new goal is shared by my BFF and we're going to go to Sandals Bahamas with our hubbys when we hit our goals. It should take us 1.8 years to lose 95lbs, but I need small, slow changes. Otherwise it's too hard to maintain and I quit.
    I'm drinking coffee now, too. :-)
  • jamagafanny
    jamagafanny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PS. I am now weighing the same amount I did when I was 9 months pregnant with a 10lb baby. Except now I am not pregnant. Just tired.
  • AshontaeN
    AshontaeN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    icaey7odC6zL2.gif

I'm back as well, trying to stay strong! Weighing in every Thursday with co-coworkers since January 7th, I'm down only 4lbs, my goal is to lose 30lbs by March
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    welcome back you guys.. its good to be back but it takes some getting used to...being accountable again.
  • Sassystac76
    Sassystac76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    YUP!!! and happy to be back. Life is sometimes a little to busy, like I am sure you can all relate. I glad to be back to taking care of my health and fitness as a priority again.
    Welcome back from your journey :wink: You will do great.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Yep...been a member since Sept. 2012 lost weight, gained weight now I'm back. 5'2" 165lbs, looking to lose 20
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to type. Last here a year ago. Hi.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm back after being gone with a knee injury. Three surgeries later, I've gained the weight back I lost in 2012-2013. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, and it starts with logging everything. We can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • pamjamgram
    pamjamgram Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am back at it too!! I've been logging steady for 5 days now...Yay!! Consistency is my problem, if only I could keep it going...I've been using MFP for maybe 4 years off and on, but this year is "no holds barred!" Positive attitude and a new relationship with food is forming one day at a time.
  • Natasha233
    Natasha233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yup that would be me. I am back, but this time I am really into the exercise and mixing it up! Now it's time to go 'beastmode' in the kitchen too.
  • angelamy1977
    angelamy1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I took two years off- lost weight- and found it plus about 5 extra on top of that. I hate seeing the scale over 150 and was shocked not thinking I'd let myself get back to there and saw 153.4. I cried that morning. Then I logged onto this app, started tracking & chatting, and am down to 149.8. I'm hoping to drop at least 20 lbs before June and love this sight for all the positivity that's on here!!! It's not easy for any of us and that's why we are here- to support and cheerlead :)
  • WannaRun707
    WannaRun707 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 4 years. After going to the doc last week and seeing the number on the scale, I realized I needed to get off my *kitten* again and start eating right. :/