Hit my goal weight today!

Options
2»

Replies

• getnfitn2011
    Options
    Aww wow!! That is so wonderful!!! I agree with the many others that have posted before me ...this is a lifestyle and I don't know about you but I don't plan on giving up icecream for the rest of my life...moderation my dear....savor it for the taste then savor the fact that you can now put it away for another time because it has no control over you!!! Congrats girl keep it up and enjoy your new body! =)
    Misty
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal!! I’d go for the single serving cups of ice cream made by Skinny Cow. They kind of look like the containers B&J come in but they are a lot smaller and just as tasty. My favorite is the Caramel Cone!
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I think I have decided to celebrate by getting some kind of treat, but eating it in moderation. Then next payday, maybe I'll let myself buy a new pair of jeans or a snazzy new dress. Also I plan on busting out some Jillian Michaels tonight to get to work on my toning! Also I upped my calories by 150 per day. Not sure I can eat that much, but I do feel I can relax just a tab more (so long as I keep logging in). If I am still at or below my goal weight next year, that'll be a real cause to celebrate!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work .
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on seeing all your hard work pay off!!!