I had to play Army this weekend....

Options
I ran a PT test which is 2 mile run, 2 min of push ups then situps. I took 1 and half min. off my 2 mile run. and I lost no weight but 4 % body fat!!!! We get taped and I took 5 inches off between my waist and hips!!!

Yeahhhh! I was really getting frustrated these last couple of weeks but 6 days a week in the gym were really worth it!!!

Have a good weekend! Time for me to go to sleep!!:yawn:

Replies

• Mattysmomma
    Options
    I ran a PT test which is 2 mile run, 2 min of push ups then situps. I took 1 and half min. off my 2 mile run. and I lost no weight but 4 % body fat!!!! We get taped and I took 5 inches off between my waist and hips!!!

Yeahhhh! I was really getting frustrated these last couple of weeks but 6 days a week in the gym were really worth it!!!

Have a good weekend! Time for me to go to sleep!!:yawn:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Good Job! :)
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hooah!

How were your scores?

Wynnie (fellow "chick-in-boots")
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    That's great! My husband always nags about how the girls PT tests are set to low...yet I couldn't pass one! So that my goal...to pass one before he deploys (sometime this fall)
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Hooah!

How were your scores?

260, I am getting my 5 now!!! Yeah!!!My ETS is in april, so I am not sure if I am going to stay in. I had my daughter in Dec 07. So I am kinda a new mommy. I dont know what I am going to do??
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Hooah!

How were your scores?

260, I am getting my 5 now!!! Yeah!!!My ETS is in april, so I am not sure if I am going to stay in. I had my daughter in Dec 07. So I am kinda a new mommy. I dont know what I am going to do??
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I have no clue what i just did???:blushing:
  • Tiddle
    Options
    260, good job! :)

And on the 5! very nice!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I never thought i would get there...
  • Tiddle
    Options
    It takes time! my first PT test, I did 1, yes ONE situp! :laugh:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    really, it is sooooooo embarrassing when you strugle! How long were you in?
  • Tiddle
    Options
    I'm still in, for almost 4 years
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I am just in the reserves. Whats your MOS
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just did mine Friday although in the AF we only have the 1 1/2 mi run. I've been in the gym or on the track a lot in the past couple of months and it paid off huge.
    Not where I want to be, but I'm moving in the right direction. I'm good on p/u and s/u, but my waist needs to get smaller and I need to run faster. Did the run with raging shin splints, but still passed... wouldn't recomend that though if you've got a choice.
    Congrats on doing so good!
    Landon
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Just did mine Friday although in the AF we only have the 1 1/2 mi run. I've been in the gym or on the track a lot in the past couple of months and it paid off huge.
    Not where I want to be, but I'm moving in the right direction. I'm good on p/u and s/u, but my waist needs to get smaller and I need to run faster. Did the run with raging shin splints, but still passed... wouldn't recomend that though if you've got a choice.
    Congrats on doing so good!
    Landon

thanks!
  • Tiddle
    Options
    I hate shin splints. :mad:

I do medical admin
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Ive never had shine issues, just my calves. Not sure why they hurt soooo bad. I think i need to stretch better! I usually just get on the treadmile and run. I think I actually would have done better on the run but it was a whole 3 degrees outside and I ran on the track in wisconsin......I hate the cold!!!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Have a good nite!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!