Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Feel free to add me. Happy Friday!
  • Looking for friends who are kicking *kitten* and taking names. If you fit that send me a request! I have goals to reach and I want friends who are working their *kitten* off and interacting socially!!!

• tingutz
    tingutz Posts: 8 Member
    Could use a buddy over here
  • elizalibby
    elizalibby Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there, i really need some motivation. I could do with some motivational friends!
  • petrokldy
    petrokldy Posts: 17 Member
    Me too.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Please add me. Looking for more motivational friends.
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Could always use more friends! :)
  • MaxPower6868
    MaxPower6868 Posts: 220 Member
    Add me up!
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for people to share the journey with
  • aspenpheonix
    aspenpheonix Posts: 1 Member
    I need friends to keep me motivated. :)
  • Convivial85
    Convivial85 Posts: 17 Member
    Would love to make some friends on here, to share stories/recipes/motivation, please feel free to add me xx
  • dramsey123
    dramsey123 Posts: 5 Member
    Please add me. I need more friends to encourage me
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Feel free to add me too. Im active on MFP and have an open diary. Would love more pals for motivation and support.
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    I could use some extra motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • mia104
    mia104 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi all
    I've been on here a few times over the years but always seemed to fail. Im feeling so much more confident about succeeding this time and much more driven so hopefully this is the time I actually stick with it and make the change for good. I think trying to get involved with the community this time will help keep me motivated and seeing everyone success stories is a great boost.

So please anyone who wants to add me as a friend please do so and I will try and help motivate and encourage in return

Good luck everyone with achieving your goals !

• KidKNuncio
    KidKNuncio Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add! I'm in it for the long haul. So looking to motivate others to do so as well!!
  • TLMSmith
    TLMSmith Posts: 1 Member
    I have been active, and not so active for the past couple years on MFP. I have lost, gained and lost again in that time frame as well. I had a couple active friends in the past, but not so many now. I am also a Fit bit user and would like to have more MFP/Fit bit friends to help get, and keep me motivated!
  • agdharry
    agdharry Posts: 41 Member
    Positivity, motivation, activity, random silliness.... All found on my page
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    :p
    25yrs old, looking to lose 33lbs. add me!!
  • oorie
    oorie Posts: 31 Member
    Would love more motivational friends!!