looking for people wanting to lose 50lbs up

2»

Replies

• mrbluefrog
    mrbluefrog Posts: 2 Member
    I need to lose 75lbs too! I'd love to join the group. This motivation will definitely be an additional kick up the backside to get me started and keep me going! :-)
  • speedrocket
    speedrocket Posts: 8 Member
    Add me I want to lose weight.
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    I'm 5'3 and want to lose 50lbs by summer time. Feel free to add me.
  • 12tulips
    12tulips Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in too!
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me :) same age, same height. But I have a longer way to get back to the healthy range. Just aiming to get back into "overweight" BMI to start... so about 65lbs to reach that point.
  • Janehds0284
    Janehds0284 Posts: 87 Member
    I gain 44 from my pregnancy but plan to lose 66 in total, I only lose 30 so far. We can be friends!
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 30 years old, 5'8", starting at 277lbs, and looking to lose about 70-ish pounds (at least). I am looking for friends to share the journey!
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Wow our stats are pretty similar. I'm 27, 5'3 and looking to lose 50 lbs. I'm going to send you a friend request. :smile:
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Wow, we are really similar! 22 years old, I'm 5' 2" starting weight 170, current weight 162, my goal is 120!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I'm wanting to lose 50lbs and I'm standing tall at 5 feet. I'm a shrimp ;)
  • reesiecups09
    reesiecups09 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm looking to lose about 100 lbs! 5'4" & 260. Its going to be a longgggg road for me, so feel free to add me! I'm definitely here looking for motivation and trying to help motivate any way I can! :)
  • RFoxy83
    RFoxy83 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here and just getting started, here and at the gym. I'm 33 and weigh 250. I'm hoping to lose 60 lbs. I've started going to the gym 3 days a week. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks
  • ddany9117
    ddany9117 Posts: 10 Member
    Started my journey to full transformation, willing to lose 50lb. I already lost my first 4lb in 9days. feel free to add me to share the motivation.