Looking for Motivated Friends!

Options
iShineBright_27
iShineBright_27 Posts: 29 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Just looking for some friends that are always on. There to motivate, help, and have fun on MFP!

I've been on MFP for a long time but never really reached out to get more active friends but really would love to meet new people!

My goals right now are to maintain mostly, gain muscle and lean. What's yours? Feel free to add me and tell me what your goals are and maybe we can help each other out!

Replies

• marinagraber
    marinagraber Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am just starting into this and have lost 6 pounds so far. My goal is to lose somewhere between 100-150 pounds. I will send a friend request.
  • bangingiron
    bangingiron Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Chris. I'm here to motivate and be motivated. Training for my first bodybuilding competition this may. Feel free to add me
  • liicciiaa
    liicciiaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm trying to lose about 20-30 pounds. I've just started using this app again and would love to meet some new friends.
  • iShineBright_27
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am just starting into this and have lost 6 pounds so far. My goal is to lose somewhere between 100-150 pounds. I will send a friend request.

Wow! That's awesome, 6 pounds! I like your determination to lose 100-150 pounds!!

If you have any questions on here, don't hesitate to ask me! Just send me a message and I can answer any questions from nutrition to supplements, workouts...anything love! I'm here
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love having active friends that are making things happen!! Right now my goal is to gain more muscle.... so I guess I'm bulking for the first time in my life. At least on purpose...haha
  • iShineBright_27
    Options

Hi my name is Chris. I'm here to motivate and be motivated. Training for my first bodybuilding competition this may. Feel free to add me

Hello Chris!!
    This may? That's coming up fast, where's your show at? That's awesome, I was actually looking into competing too. I want to compete in figure but with no coach. I want to be my own coach so I can learn to ropes and help others!

I'll add you, don't worry!
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    liicciiaa wrote: »
    Hey!! I'm trying to lose about 20-30 pounds. I've just started using this app again and would love to meet some new friends.

Why hello love! You are on the right track by starting to use this app again! I'll hopefully help you through your whole journey!!
  • Marcel_Sky
    Marcel_Sky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm always on and my goal is to bulk, anyone feel free to add me as a friend!
  • dawnjudd13
    dawnjudd13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends on here. I just started at the suggestion of my trainer. He is not only helping me get back in shape but also helping me to try to repair an injury I've had for just over three years that left me almost completely disabled. It's slow going but I can tell what were doing is helping. As a bonus I've lost over 37 pounds and feel good again. It would be nice to have some encouragement once in a while though.
  • Back4Good2016
    Back4Good2016 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Lost 16 lbs since January 1st! Need to lose 40 more so people stop calling me "big man" :-)
    I'll send you a request!
  • Ackafool
    Ackafool Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all my friends fell off so I too am looking for some motivated people. I'm trying to loose some post baby weight and down 6 lbs already. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • petrokldy
    petrokldy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just looking for some friends that are always on. There to motivate, help, and have fun on MFP!

I've been on MFP for a long time but never really reached out to get more active friends but really would love to meet new people!

My goals right now are to maintain mostly, gain muscle and lean. What's yours? Feel free to add me and tell me what your goals are and maybe we can help each other out!

• petrokldy
    petrokldy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Im not sure how to do it.
  • LeWahnderful
    LeWahnderful Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm active, feel free to add me.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me!! I'm looking for support and motivation as well, and I'll def do the same! I am just about to clean up my FL so will need some new friends. Oh and I should probably mention I can be a bit of a smartass....But I am serious about my workouts and reaching my goals. Always looking for advice as well.
    Let's kick *kitten* together!!
  • KidKNuncio
    KidKNuncio Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Not sure about competing yet BUT, the goal for right now is to drop body fat while maintaining muscle! I've been on MFP for a while too and haven't reached out to anyone until recently
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    dawnjudd13 wrote: »
    I'd love to have some friends on here. I just started at the suggestion of my trainer. He is not only helping me get back in shape but also helping me to try to repair an injury I've had for just over three years that left me almost completely disabled. It's slow going but I can tell what were doing is helping. As a bonus I've lost over 37 pounds and feel good again. It would be nice to have some encouragement once in a while though.

Well I'm glad that your trainer is helping you recover from an injury!! 37lbs, that's awesome the most important thing is that you feel good / confident about yourself! You go girl! I'll be your gal for encouragement
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more inspiration! Working on losing the 10 pounds that I gained since moving to a new state...
  • tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ello... I'm tryna gain lean muscle with an aesthetic look... Add me. Ty :smiley:
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of in the same boat you are, @iShineBright_27 I'd certainly welcome a new friend. Add me.