One year down a lifetime to go! 96lbs down PICS

Options

Replies

• massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for sharing. You look wonderful.
  • kellyann685
    kellyann685 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats
  • computer4
    computer4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look and are amazing.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Well done!! That's bloody amazing girl!!!!! x
  • CountryLady47
    CountryLady47 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should be so proud of yourself, you look great! and very happy :)
  • letitbe8807
    letitbe8807 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

1PoisonIvy wrote: »
    Your smile says it all...you have worked hard and you have done an amazing job!
    Btw..if you don't mind, how tall are you?

I'm 5'10
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love how the smile gets bigger and bigger in every photo :smiley: Congratulations! You deserve that big smile!
  • CatherineWarburtonHayhurst
    Options
    Wow! Just WOW! Amazing results
  • fotogyrl25
    fotogyrl25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    Options
    wow that is so awesome. You look a lot like me. We have the same body type and my starting weight was 322 lbs. You really are an inspiration. Do you share your food journals? I would love to get some tips from you.
  • niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :)
  • stsanche
    stsanche Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the extra smile with every picture!
  • letitbe8807
    letitbe8807 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow that is so awesome. You look a lot like me. We have the same body type and my starting weight was 322 lbs. You really are an inspiration. Do you share your food journals? I would love to get some tips from you.
    I keep my food journals private. I've thought about making them public but I feel if I do I wouldn't log as accurate. If you have any questions though I wouldn't mind sharing through messages!
  • juskaima
    juskaima Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love how your smile got bigger as the pounds came off! The damaging bullying by kids in middle and high school is terrible. My daughter was bullied for the same reason and it just sends you down the slippery slope of more comfort eating and hiding in your room instead of joining the team and moving!!! Good for you for breaking out of that place and realizing that you need to be healthy to be the kind of mom you want to be! You will never regret the changes that you make for that reason!
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Fair play to you, that's an incredible loss! Can't wait to see more results :D
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Gosh you're looking good lass! Very inspirational indeed.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are doing awesome and such an inspiration to many of us who are where you once were!
  • seabrzjo
    seabrzjo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking at these photos is like seeing a flower bloom. A happy face that just gets brighter and new colorful, stylish clothes. Congratulations on this big success and cannot wait to see the next set.
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I've been feeling a little overwhelmed today with the amount I need to lose, this is the just the tonic I needed - thanks for sharing x
    I can totally relate. I too have moments of feeling overwhelmed with how much weight I have to lose. Just keep plugging away and you will lose it! I still need to lose another 80 pounds which at times seems crazy. But for the first time in my life I feel like I can make it and I will.

Oh you will definately do it, you're rocking it! You dont even look like you need to shift another 80lbs btw, but make sure and post back here when you do! x
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You are strong and beautiful! I love the smile on your face -- that says t all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!